Funny video of unboxing & dropping of 7 Plus

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
OMG. I could not stop laughing at this video. I have played it over and over, every time it is just as funny. So I thought I would share it. Right around the 2:20 mark and then watch the expression on her face. Enjoy and hope you get a chuckle from it.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Why do the Plus' versions of other people look much bigger than mine?

My sister-in-law has one as well and even though hers has a thinner case than mine it still looked bigger ☹️

This girl should really ease up on the coffee though

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

My sister-in-law has one as well and even though hers has a thinner case than mine it still looked bigger ☹️

I always think that too! I'm like it's the same size phone but for some reason other people's pluses look bigger

rdstryr

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

What color is your and what color is your SIL's? I have matte black and my wife has rose gold and her's looks HUGE compared to mine. I think its the color that creates that illusion. Also I have long fingers and she has smaller hands so that could be it too.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
What color is your and what color is your SIL's? I have matte black and my wife has rose gold and her's looks HUGE compared to mine. I think its the color that creates that illusion. Also I have long fingers and she has smaller hands so that could be it too.

I have gold and she has the rose gold. To make it weirder, even the storage is the same, so that's not it too

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner