I handled a Jet Black 7+ at the Best Buy store where I bought my matte black one, and it was very attractive to say the least. But it also saw no reason to buy it because I knew I'd be slapping a case on it, and was waaaaaaaaay too paranoid about dropping my phone to carry it naked. To those not so nervous, more power to ya...but I just couldn't do it.
    12-16-2016 03:14 PM
    How's the finish holding up?
    Just as beautiful as the day I got it

lmws214, Snoweagle, jpxyz and 3 others like this.
    12-16-2016 05:56 PM
    12-16-2016 11:07 PM
    Your not using a case?
    75% of the time my phone is naked. Other times, I use my Apple leather case.
    12-17-2016 07:17 AM
    Thank you
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-17-2016 07:26 AM
    I just changed conpanies had the 7 matte black now jet black iPhone 7 plus. Only reason i got the jett black was because they didnt have matte lol
    12-17-2016 01:46 PM

I'm amazed! The bottom of the phone that is exposed when the Apple case is on doesn't take damage? I am thinking the difficulty of scratching the finish is harder to do without abusing the phone.

Thanks for the pics. I would never have the guts to go case-less.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-21-2016 02:16 PM
    I'm amazed! The bottom of the phone that is exposed when the Apple case is on doesn't take damage? I am thinking the difficulty of scratching the finish is harder to do without abusing the phone.

Thanks for the pics. I would never have the guts to go case-less.
    The bottom of my phone has never been damaged (knock on wood lol). And I'm not gentle either. Most times, I'm trying to plug the phone up in the dark & still no scratches. It's pretty tough.
    12-21-2016 04:25 PM
    The bottom of my phone has never been damaged (knock on wood lol). And I'm not gentle either. Most times, I'm trying to plug the phone up in the dark & still no scratches. It's pretty tough.
    good to know. i currently have one of those slim cases that are open on top and bottom and have noticed the phone is still not scratched. hopefully it stays this way. by your example, it probably will.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-21-2016 04:42 PM
    This. I've got the jet black as well and change cases often, but always use an apple leather or silicone case. No noticeable scratches or abrasions in that open area
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-21-2016 09:12 PM
    good to know. i currently have one of those slim cases that are open on top and bottom and have noticed the phone is still not scratched. hopefully it stays this way. by your example, it probably will.
    You should be just fine. Here are pics of the bottom of both of my devices. The 7 Plus is flawless & my 6S Plus (purchased on launch day) has one scratch below the charging point.

Sorry for the quality....this one was taken with my 6s Plus.

steven2014 likes this.
    12-21-2016 09:24 PM
    I had the 7 black now JB plus, its way nicer imo. Finger prints only neg but worth it, i Use Apple leather case when out, no marks or scratches. I think those scratching up the JB would scratch any phone, or just don't care.
    You wouldn't believe what my 18 year old son has done to a black apple leather case unless you saw it, he wouldn't last 5 mins without scratching up a JB phone.
    12-22-2016 02:04 AM
37 12