A thread for gals :D (sorry guys! (not sorry))

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I'd like to know, out of curiosity, what is(are) your favorite iPhone color(s) and why?

Mine are Jet Black and Rose Gold.

Jet Black, because it's so sleek and allow for nice contrast with cases and it seems bigger with the screen off since we can't really differentiate the bezel.
Rose Gold, because pink :D
I currently have a Jet Black, though. But my 6s Plus was Rose Gold and my previous ones were Gold.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Fun question!

Mine are Silver/White and I'm very drawn to the Rose Gold, but don't have a device in that color. When speculation was taking place about the potential colors of the 7 & 7+, and people were talking about Navy blue, I was also interested in that!!!

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
My first iPhone after the OG was the 6 Plus in gold. Had both a 6s Plus and 6s in Rose Gold because pink! Currently have 7 Plus Rose Gold and regular 7 in Silver for something different. It's sharp without the antenna lines. I have a thing for white fronts. Just had a Moto Z for work with black front, ended up selling it for the gold one with white face

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
I love matte black. I also like the jet black but the fingerprints and scratches would bother my OCD. I'm not really a fan of white face phones. If Apple had a phone where the back was white and the front black I would like that the most. Would remind of my Nexus 6P.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
So I love Jet Blue I know it's not out yet but man does it look sexy!! I know it'll go really well with the Avocado Green leather case also coming out soon. I'm so excited.

Also Jet White now that is a sexy mother effer if I ever saw one!! I'm just soooo over the moon!

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Jet Black is my favourite, especially since I just picked up my JB. Rose gold would be number two.

In a dream world though, RED would be the best.....

Buckeye2009

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
I have the rose gold. Would love to see it with a black front instead of white. Could have been tempted with the Matte Black.

songbird

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I always stick w/ black (or space gray in the 6/6S). I was going to get the Jet Black but accidentally ordered the Matte Black. I have to say though, one of the best accidents! Though the JB looks so sleek, the fingerprints and scratches would annoy me

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I just saw an article on "iPhone Hacks" that there is a rumor that Apple will release a RED 7s and 7s-plus in 2017. WOW!

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Rose gold is my absolute favorite. After that, I think it's silver. Silver was the color I was prepared to buy when the iPhone 6s was announced, but then I saw rose gold and that was it. LOL.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Rose gold is my absolute favorite. After that, I think it's silver. Silver was the color I was prepared to buy when the iPhone 6s was announced, but then I saw rose gold and that was it. LOL.

Like you I was set on the silver, and that's what I got... but the rose gold really tempted me! I made my decision because I wear more silver than gold! Ha! My husband still to this day doesn't understand my way of thinking! :D

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I'd like to know, out of curiosity, what is(are) your favorite iPhone color(s) and why?

Mine are Jet Black and Rose Gold.

Jet Black, because it's so sleek and allow for nice contrast with cases and it seems bigger with the screen off since we can't really differentiate the bezel.
Rose Gold, because pink :D
I currently have a Jet Black, though. But my 6s Plus was Rose Gold and my previous ones were Gold.

I really like my silver iPhone 7 Plus. It's not garish or ostentatious. I feel like it's a good neutral color that isn't boring like the blacks.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I almost want to switch my Jet Black to Rose Gold because, in Q1 of 2017, I'm planning to get the RG Watch 2 and RG MacBook and I'd LOVE my phone to match

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I had the black Note 7, first black phone since the 4S. I loved how the videos I watched dipped off the sides and the black complimented it. I think it's going to be a good long while before I go back to any other color. I have the matte black, wish I had the jet black, but I was too impatient for my dang phone!

Black goes with everything and every case I've bought too.

I'm still a huge huge fan of the titanium silver Samsungs though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox