A thread for gals :D (sorry guys! (not sorry))

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Like you I was set on the silver, and that's what I got... but the rose gold really tempted me! I made my decision because I wear more silver than gold! Ha! My husband still to this day doesn't understand my way of thinking! :D

Haha, me too! My jewelry is all white gold or silver. I don't own a single piece of actual rose gold jewelry. :p

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
My fave so far has to be Jet Black (I have a 7plus). I was in love with my son's black 4s & this is about as close as it gets. My last 3 iPhones have been gold so I guess that's my second fave. I still use my gold 6s plus as my second line. As time goes by they get more champagne looking, which I love. I just hate how the white front never looks super white after repeated use. Gold/Champagne would look amazing with black...hopefully they figure this one out lol

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I love silver. I had the white 4s, space gray 5s, silver 6, space gray 6s plus, and now I'm back to the silver 7 plus. I would pick space gray as a second choice but since it's gone, I would go with regular black.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I've always loved white faces of iPhones. So my 4S was white, my 5S was gold and my now 6S plus rose gold. I love pinks, and mixed with white is just a beautiful combo.

I had the 5C in pink/coral color and hated that the front was black honestly.

All in all, rose gold first choice, gold second choice

lindsey_lewin

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
For me it's always been silver/white or black. I currently have the matte black and I love how sleek it is. I don't think I would last with the jet black and all the prints.

gdgtmom

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Well even if I loved my rose gold iPhone 7 plus, went out and got the black matte iPhone 7 plus yesterday. Gorgeous phone.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm loving my Jet Black 7 Plus. My 6s Plus was Rose Gold and I was tired of the white bezels. I'm very happy with my decision

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2