So I received my 128gb Silver 7 Plus yesterday and promptly set it up. I had my background app refresh set just like I like it. All was good until I looked at it again later and every app was set to refresh. I set it back like I like it and a while later every app was back on to refresh again. The third time I did it seems to have done the trick but I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this bug??
    12-03-2016 05:02 AM
    Seems I recall that happening to someone else. I leave all my apps toggled on for Background App Refresh anyway. It's best that way. So when they need to run in the background, they do so more efficiently.
    12-03-2016 07:03 AM
    Does it affect your data usage?
    12-03-2016 12:34 PM
    Does it affect your data usage?
    Not that I've noticed anymore than with it off. I'm on WiFi 99% of the time. BAR itself doesn't use much. Apps run in the background whether it's on or off. It just helps them do so more efficiently.
    12-03-2016 12:48 PM
    This happened to me as well(iPhone 7), and I have no idea why. It seemed ok for a while then but when I checked again a few weeks later all apps was set to refresh again..
    12-04-2016 02:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD