I agree. Unfortunately, Apple seems to be focusing the advertising on the the fitness aspect of the watch. I think that is where the appeal is for a lot of people and probably most of the people buying it don't notice the inconsistencies or inaccuracies, nor do they really care. And that is great. I wish I could get past them myself, because I enjoyed everything else about the watch.
    Well said!
    03-12-2017 09:10 AM
    Thank you...
    You're welcome!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-12-2017 09:11 AM
    Well said!
    Thank you.
    03-12-2017 10:36 AM
    Thank you.
    You're welcome sir!
    03-12-2017 10:38 AM
    I work Supply Chain Management for a construction company, and I myself, as well as many many others in the company, use iOS for work. Some have Androids as personal devices. But iPhones and iPads get the job done well. Microsoft Office apps, Outlook, and Microsoft Dynamics all work very well. Apps like Signal offer secure end-to-end encrypted group messaging, video messaging, and voice calls.

Sure, I feel like I miss BlackBerry from time to time. But I never feel like I can't get my job done. I think I just miss the keyboard.
    tr1ad likes this.
    03-12-2017 12:18 PM
    Same here ... The SE, 6S, 7 and plus devices handle everything in our supply chain and engineering departments
    03-12-2017 02:12 PM
    My company uses the ipad and we have to use it in our store locations. So I have been familiar with the ipad for 5 years but I personally have always been Android and Samsung. UNTIL Jan of this yr though, I decided to make the switch and I did it BIG. Firstly got the iphone 7 plus and I use it for work as well as personal. And I am NOT a gamer. I then decided I wanted the iPad PRO and just two weeks ago got the 2015 Mac Pro. APPLE just works and am glad I made the jump. I hated windows 10, preferred windows 7. BUT I am happy to be iOS and MAC. It is secure as well even though I still chose to get a virus protector on my Mac Pro.
    The Apple ecosystem is great for personal and business use. You won't be disappointed. I have office 365 and it works just fine.
    jmr1015 likes this.
    03-13-2017 01:35 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD