newbie issues wih ios

anon(10097850)

Dec 1, 2016
Visit site
Windows phone convert here and while I like my iPhone I am having some issues with it.

Anyone care to give me suggestions?

- Photos....is there any quick way to organize(or even hide) photos in camera roll. I have 10,000 images and it is incredibly annoying trying to sift through them all to find a picture.

-Speaking of pictures, if I wanted to upload a particular folder from my pc, how do I do this?

- given ios more restrictive nature are there anyway to sort of tweak the homescreen without jailbreak?

rdstryr

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
1. To find a particular picture you could always search for it by location, date, people in it, etc. One other thing, look at the pictures in the "Photos" tab rather than "Albums" tab. They are already sorted there by date. You can even back up to Collections and Years

2. I think you would need to do this via iTunes

3. What kind of tweaks are we talking about here?

anon(10097850)

Dec 1, 2016
Visit site
1. To find a particular picture you could always search for it by location, date, people in it, etc. One other thing, look at the pictures in the "Photos" tab rather than "Albums" tab. They are already sorted there by date. You can even back up to Collections and Years

2. I think you would need to do this via iTunes

3. What kind of tweaks are we talking about here?

Idk. Anything outside the normal homescreen

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
There really is no way to tweak screens to much without jailbreaking your phone. You can change your wallpapers to custom ones but not much more.

Uploading a folder of images is easily done through iTunes. Or you can install the Google Drive app and easily do it that way. I use both ways. I just find Google Drive allows me to keep control of the organization of my images better than Photos. But that's just me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal