That wasn't directed at you, lol. Sorry if it came across, I see alot of people on forums worrying about silly stuff, especially phones, but apologies if it looked like I was attacking you.
    Oh I'm good. I didn't think it was directly towards me but the general consensus of people think I need reassuring. I was just simply asking if any other men prefer white gadgets. I guess I struck some nerves with a few folks. Lol
    Sher the love likes this.
    11-26-2016 09:09 PM
    This is more of a discussion. I hope it doesn't get out of hand.

I got myself the matte black 7Plus around launch. Have been using it daily and love it, however I have seeming to be miss the white/silver combo I have used since the 4s. I don't know what it is, but I love the white faces iPhone. Am I the only guy who does? I say male because I see and know a lot of females whether they be family, friends, or just random walkers I see with the white faced iPhones.

So I went and did what any rational person would do and picked up a white/silver 7Plus and gave my black 7 plus to my mother.
    I almost always go for white phones because most people want black. I like to be different.
    11-26-2016 10:05 PM
    Oh I'm good. I didn't think it was directly towards me but the general consensus of people think I need reassuring. I was just simply asking if any other men prefer white gadgets. I guess I struck some nerves with a few folks. Lol
    Like others, I think there's nothing wrong with either color. I switch between black and white every year.

That being said...maybe you should change the title of the thread to a question asking if other men like white faced phones. The title starts with "As a male..." so I understand how folks thought you wanted reassurance. It could be interpreted as males shouldn't like white phones. That's what I thought the thread was about until I read your post.
    iamdld likes this.
    11-26-2016 11:50 PM
    Buy what you want, be who you want to be there is no right or wrong to care about.
    11-27-2016 12:34 AM
    I would Never judge anyone because of their colour preference however I am just drawn to the black colors be it phones or clothes (only My take)
    11-27-2016 04:54 AM
    I do prefer black screens, sensors are less visible, also whenever possible I set my apps to dark themes as dark colors reduces eye strain.
    I will also say it clear, white phones, especially combined with pink or even gold colors look quite girlish to me.
    11-27-2016 05:51 AM
    I almost always go for white phones because most people want black. I like to be different.
    Maybe it's regional? Until this iPhone release EVERYone in the Philly area seemingly had white devices, lol.
    11-27-2016 05:54 AM
    As a girl, all of my friends have the the rose gold iPhones with a white front. I'm the only one that went with space grey and a black front. I definitely think it looks more professional, which is why I bought it.
    bcandiolo likes this.
    11-27-2016 07:03 AM

I got myself the matte black 7Plus around launch. Have been using it daily and love it, however I have seeming to be miss the white/silver combo I have used since the 4s. I don't know what it is, but I love the white faces iPhone. Am I the only guy who does? I say male because I see and know a lot of females whether they be family, friends, or just random walkers I see with the white faced iPhones.

So I went and did what any rational person would do and picked up a white/silver 7Plus and gave my black 7 plus to my mother.
    I own an iPhone 6s in Rose gold! It's nothing to be ashamed of! I love the colour
    11-27-2016 07:11 AM
    Agreed, get the phone that you like. If you have to worry about if it makes you look effeminate or not masculine, then it's time to grow up. I know a lot of guys with white facing phones, that's the last thing on their minds. I personally always get black facing since they look a bit more sleek,i got a white s3 once, for a change of color, and always had regretted it. The white does look good I think, but I personally prefer the black for myself.
    I agree completely. And I also prefer the black front too, because it 'disappears' when watching video. The white framing stands out more and I find it a little distracting. We like what we like and life is too short to worry about what others think.
    11-27-2016 02:10 PM
    Everything depends on priorities. If someone is interested in features, gadgets and all that stuff inside the phone then he would be least interested in the outer face but definately choose the one that reflects his personality. However, many people believe that black and golden color are usually chosen by most of males rather than white. Anyways, You are free to have your favorite color phone, don't worry!
    The color of the phones can never be specific to either male or female. Its only the taste of choice. So chillout and enjoy complete freedom of whatsoever color you wanna choose
    11-28-2016 12:35 AM
    Using a white faced phone since 4S. Never owned Black faced or bodied phones after my blackberry days.
    11-28-2016 01:58 AM
    I had a white iPhone 4s, but after that phone I always get black phone because it looks better when watching a video.
    11-28-2016 03:23 AM
    I love black and white. It depends, after using gold for a year I want to use black again but sometimes loves white. I wish Apple could bring pure white frosted metal back
    11-28-2016 03:45 AM
    Colour is colour. Would not make a difference to me black, white, rose gold, whatever. I always went with black because I liked the look of it. Was thinking of going gold with my 7 Plus for a change, then POW Apple introduces the Jet Black. My adult boys have always liked the white face. There is nothing male or female about it. Get what you like.
    Shanicenicolle likes this.
    11-28-2016 04:28 AM
    I don't have anything against the white face color wise, as a matter of fact I think a "jet White" version would look great. My issue is watching video, with a black face the face of the phone does not grab your attention--this is why TV sets are almost universally made with black frames. I personally find the white face-plate too distracting.
    11-28-2016 08:04 AM
    I'm sporting a white&silver 5s....well, it has a lightness and modernness to it that I like. However, now that I'm seriously due for an upgrade, I think I'm going matte black. Let me know if your old phone doesn't work out for yer ma
    11-29-2016 04:26 AM
    No way. I bought the first white iPhone when it came out. I really loved that look. But when I saw the new Matte Black, I liked it even more.

No phone color is "girly", that's such a stupid term. Who cares what color phone you have. Doesn't mean anything.
    11-29-2016 01:46 PM
    I've had white iPhone since the 4s. Don't know why but I don't like any other phone in white
    11-29-2016 02:12 PM
    Using a white faced phone since 4S. Never owned Black faced or bodied phones after my blackberry days.
    HA!! I never put that together before! I had SO many stinking Blackberry's that I always get Silver/White in my iPhone.... that explains it!!
    Tartarus likes this.
    11-29-2016 08:34 PM
    Funny. I got a white 6S Plus after all black phones. It went to my daughter. I got black 7 Plus because kids and wife said they liked it. I had reservations about black. Now the black's growing on me. With this first world problem solved I can move on to one that never seems to end - what case do I like most.
    12-01-2016 12:34 PM
    I'm a male and have owned many white phones. My white/silver iPhone 7 Pluz is being delivered today.
    12-02-2016 05:55 AM
    I've had white iPhone since the 4s. Don't know why but I don't like any other phone in white
    It wasn't til the 4 or 4s I got a white one. I do remember though how cool I thought the white 3GS' were. I want to say they weren't available at launch so I got the black.
    12-02-2016 07:53 AM
    Absolutely not. I had the white/silver combo for years. Since the iPhone 5 released actually. Prior to that (4/4s) I had the black phones. It was only with the release of the 7 Plus that I went Matte Black again. I still like the white iPhones. But I'm definitely a bigger fan of black right now.
    12-02-2016 08:21 AM

i love white face there is no gender issue here personally i went for mate black iphone 7 plus at first but quickly got bored ..to me black face shows lots of finger prints and also black color hides...so got gold iphne 7 plus...loving the white face
    Hobson123 likes this.
    12-02-2016 12:37 PM
69 123