I searched but couldn't find another thread with this particular problem. I just got my 7+ last Thursday, coming from a 6s+. The last couple of days I've had to charge my phone after work. I'm using my phone just as I did my 6s +. I checked my battery and found this:

Anyone else see this? My roommate has a 7+ and I just checked her phone and this was not an issue.
    11-23-2016 09:38 PM
    Do you have a different case?
    Is your roommate on the same provider?

Maybe he has wifi assist on for calling?
    There are a lot of variations in settings that can explain why the two phones can act differently.
    11-24-2016 05:00 AM
    Do you normally have a strong signal from Verizon? (Btw, love the Goldens. Have two myself. They're the best. )
    11-24-2016 06:08 AM
    My roommate is on my plan and has no idea how to do any extras like turning off background refresh and such.

Yes, normally in my day to day I do have a good signal. I have no problem at work and have had several iPhones. I have a slim case on it that I have had since I got it. Today seems to be going better so far. I guess I will just watch it and see how it goes. If it gets poor again when I go back to work I will know that has become the issue.

I love goldens too! I am President of a golden retriever rescue, they have a special place in my heart! They are the best!
    11-24-2016 09:44 AM