How long did you wait for your Jet Black iPhone 7 plus?

baileysqueen

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Exactly that. I ordered direct from Apple and the wait is antagonising lol. Its been weeks!

How long have you guys waited for your jet black devices?

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I had the rose gold first but returned it because the jet black was calling for me! I ordered it- and canceled it- twice like a dope. I reordered it for the third time Nov 6 with an estimated shipping date of 12/12-12/19. That's an AT&T version coming from Apple. I wish I wouldn't have canceled my first (or second) order. I would have had it by now. I would have never guessed the plus version would still be so hard to find this long after release.

baileysqueen

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I gave up lol. Cancelled it and got a rose gold. I like jet black but not enough to wait forever lol. I look forward now to my new phone in a few days yay

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
No wait at all. Planned on waiting for next year's version but on a whim checked availability and two unlocked 256gb 7+'s were at stores near us so hub and I decided to get them. :)

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Exactly that. I ordered direct from Apple and the wait is antagonising lol. Its been weeks!

What colour and storage size did you order and from which country?

I am in Canada and ordered iP7+ jet black 256gb from the Apple web site on October 7 and have an expected ship date of Nov 28 - Dec 12. Very long wait.

Unfortunately for those of us in Canada, the only way to get an unlocked phone is directly from Apple.

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site

What colour and storage size did you order and from which country?

I am in Canada and ordered iP7+ jet black 256gb from the Apple web site on October 7 and have an expected ship date of Nov 28 - Dec 12. Very long wait.

Unfortunately for those of us in Canada, the only way to get an unlocked phone is directly from Apple.

baileysqueen

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I got mine from Apple store uk . the jet black i ordered a month ago but cancelled as I changed my mind about the colour and the wait. Ive gone with the rose gold which says 2-3 weeks. It has updated its status for new orders to delivery by 22nd december. So i might get a new phone this side of christmas. but at least it will be unlocked

hinesmj

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I ordered mine 12 minutes after the app store went live the day they went on sale, which I think was Sept 9 or 16th. My original ship date was somewhere in the middle of October but I actually received it on 9/30. So don't fret, there's hope! You may get it sooner than you think! I will say this..while the wait was excruciating...it was all worth it now that I have it. THe thing is a beast and looks great.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm going bonkers waiting for mine. Sunday will mark three weeks. My nearest Apple Store (~65 miles away) has had a couple JB 256 gb but I couldn't reserve and pick up without cancelling my current order, which I'm terrified to do. Plus I really don't want to pay an extra $100 for a phone just because I'm impatient. I ordered the 128 and that's enough storage for me. My Series 1 Apple Watch will be here in a few days (Black Friday score from Target) and its going to have to just sit in its box for a while all sad and lonely.

aspj111

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
Ordered 128 jb plus Thanksgiving day on T-mobile website.Received tracking info yesterday. Should have it Thursday or Friday!!

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
My JB 256 7 Plus got pushed back from 12/07 to 12/12. :mad:

That sucks! What carrier are you using? Did you order it from the carrier or Apple? When I first ordered mine (from Apple) it said 12/5 - 12/12 and shortly after it changed to 12/12 - 12/19.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234