On the truck for delivery today now I have to wait for the afternoon when the ups driver delivers in my area
    Oh man do I hate UPS, they never get anything right. I waited all day Monday for the phone that was supposed to be "out for delivery" and as per typical with UPS, it never got onto the truck.

I ended up having them hold it at the local depot and picked it up Tuesday after waiting in line with 20 other people whose UPS deliveries were messed up.

Anyhow, love the

It really is beautiful and feels great in the hand. Now I need to get a couple thousand pictures onto it
    12-10-2016 11:17 AM
    For bigger purchases I always get them to hold them at the hub. Especially this time of year. It's really close to my house, and I don't have to wait all day for delivery.

Glad you love your new phone!
    12-10-2016 04:22 PM
    For bigger purchases I always get them to hold them at the hub. Especially this time of year. It's really close to my house, and I don't have to wait all day for delivery.

Glad you love your new phone!
    I think in the future, I will take your advice and hold for pick up

As for loving the phone, since I came from a Blackberry, what's not to love?
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-11-2016 03:15 PM
    I think in the future, I will take your advice and hold for pick up

As for loving the phone, since I came from a Blackberry, what's not to love?
    Case or no case for you?
    12-11-2016 05:39 PM
    Just had some good news. The shipment has arrived in Amsterdam and has been shipped to the UK . My local tracker is now working!

My local tracker its now saying delivery by the end of tomorrow! Original date was estimated at 19th.

I could be holding my new phone tomorrow or Wednesday!

*** EDIT - It arrived 10am this morning!! Tuesday 13th

its now 6.48pm and its still restoring from iCloud back up. I can use the phone and the storage used for photos is increasing I think its downloading every video and photo from iCloud that was ever uploaded! Hopefully it wont take too much longer but there is 2024 and 30 videos!
    Last edited by baileysqueen; 12-13-2016 at 12:50 PM.
    msm0511 likes this.
    12-12-2016 02:27 PM
    Case or no case for you?
    I love the look and feel of the naked phone but don't trust myself to not drop it.

I bought an Otterbox Statement case in black when I ordered the phone two months prior to receiving the phone. Obviously, the case arrived a couple days after placing the order. When I picked up the phone and tried the case, I found it too dark so I looked on the Apple site and found that they now have different colour options for the Statement case. I called Apple to ask if they could make an exception and exchange the case for the burgundy colour even though it was well past the two week return window. They told me they would not be able to exchange but since it took so long for the phone to arrive, I could order the case and they would change the total to $0. I figured that they would send me a return label to get the black case back but they didn't so I got a $50 CAD case for free!

I must say I am so impressed with the way they handled this situation. Customer service in this case was second to none.
    msm0511 and nikkisharif like this.
    12-14-2016 06:39 AM
81 ... 234