Im still waiting. So not fair! lol
    12-05-2016 12:04 PM
    When did you order?
    12-05-2016 12:06 PM
    128gb rose gold iPhone 7 plus from UK Apple store
    12-05-2016 12:07 PM
    Don't feel too bad. Mine has been sitting in a warehouse an hour and a half from me for almost 24 hours. UPS is usually really fast once it hits Atlanta. Often times I get my packages within 12 hours of hitting Atl.
    12-05-2016 10:15 PM
    Woohoo!
    12-06-2016 11:40 PM
    Yay!
    msm0511 likes this.
    12-07-2016 12:52 AM
    Woohoo for me too! Picked it up from UPS depot yesterday
    12-07-2016 03:04 PM
    Prepared for despatch!! Finally! Yay!
    msm0511 likes this.
    12-07-2016 03:40 PM
    3 days for me 4 for Spencer, we both lucked out with our stores having them.
    Exactly. After I finally made up my mind to get the iPhone 7 Plus 256gb Jet Black, I had it in my possession in four days. I guess it was meant to be
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
    12-07-2016 05:43 PM
    Ordered my 7 plus 256Gb JB Monday, its onboard for delivery today. Have a buyer coming for my Black 7 128gb tonight.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    12-07-2016 07:26 PM
    No wait...I decided I wanted the 256GB a few weeks ago & 2 of the 6 Apple stores near me had it. Walked right in and got it.
    12-07-2016 08:02 PM
    Despatched! Estimated delivery 19th December! Where is it coming from that takes that long!? Goodness me that's slow 😕
    12-07-2016 10:12 PM
    Despatched! Estimated delivery 19th December! Where is it coming from that takes that long!? Goodness me that's slow
    That does seem like a while. Hopefully the date will update as it moves through the system.
    12-07-2016 10:39 PM
    I was actually surprised I was able to find a 7+ at a T-mobile store. Only bad part is I live in Charleston, it was in Savannah..so I killed last Sunday afternoon to go on an exploration
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-07-2016 11:43 PM
    Anyone that didn't get a 7 plus JB doesn't know what they are missing out on, what a piece of art this thing is, i have had all iPhones from the 4S and this one is the nicest, the grip is fantastic, so good to not have a slippery phone, the all black just looks so smick, will be caseless for me around the house/office and have a Apple black leather for when out, what a combo. Sure will get some light scratches but i am careful and don't use screen protectors, and have never damaged a phone.
    Way better than the Black 7 i had. If you are on the fence just get one, no regrets here.
    12-08-2016 03:02 AM
    I managed to find a global tracker thats works. My phone is coming from China. No wonder its going to take so long. But the good thing is I have my phones serial number (its on my invoice) and i know where it is and even what flight its going to be on. So I can track it. Thats quite cool.

That does seem like a while. Hopefully the date will update as it moves through the system.
    msm0511 and nikkisharif like this.
    12-08-2016 06:02 AM
    Anyone that didn't get a 7 plus JB doesn't know what they are missing out on, what a piece of art this thing is, i have had all iPhones from the 4S and this one is the nicest, the grip is fantastic, so good to not have a slippery phone, the all black just looks so smick, will be caseless for me around the house/office and have a Apple black leather for when out, what a combo. Sure will get some light scratches but i am careful and don't use screen protectors, and have never damaged a phone.
    Way better than the Black 7 i had. If you are on the fence just get one, no regrets here.
    I put a clear slickwraps on mine last night. It still has some air bubbles in it so I'll give it a couple days to see if they settle down. If not at least they included 2 so I can redo it.
    12-08-2016 08:29 AM
    Got an email today to say they sent me the wrong tracking details! The tracking details they gave me say the phone is in Eindhoven, Netherlands as of 7th Dec but it hasn't been picked up yet from DHL. Weird! As they say it was despatched a few days ago which fits in with the original tracking details which have tracked every day since and say its on its way to Netherlands.

My original shipping number is still on my order and when i use DHL global shipping tracking it says that says it wont be in Eindhoven until 10th December. So i have a feeling they are both linked. Perhaps one is the chinese tracking number on its way by plane to Eindhoven from Zhengzhou China???? Might have different waybill/housebill numbers?

I'm confused!
    Last edited by baileysqueen; 12-09-2016 at 12:52 PM.
    12-09-2016 12:11 PM
    So is it nice? was it worth the wait? @msm0511
    12-09-2016 12:38 PM
    Got mine just walking into apple check them out
    12-09-2016 06:09 PM
    I finally got my jet black plus yesterday and it's beautiful! The one thing that's driving me crazy is I had a Zagg Glass screen protector put on and it looks weird around the edges like it won't stick. When I had my rose gold plus I used the same screen protector and don't remember it looking that way. Maybe because the phone was white it wasn't noticeable? Anyway, they told me at Best Buy to keep running my finger around the edge and the heat of my finger would eventually get it to stay down. Idk if I believe that or not but whatever. It's still a gorgeous phone!
    msm0511 likes this.
    12-09-2016 09:15 PM
    I finally got my jet black plus yesterday and it's beautiful! The one thing that's driving me crazy is I had a Zagg Glass screen protector put on and it looks weird around the edges like it won't stick. When I had my rose gold plus I used the same screen protector and don't remember it looking that way. Maybe because the phone was white it wasn't noticeable? Anyway, they told me at Best Buy to keep running my finger around the edge and the heat of my finger would eventually get it to stay down. Idk if I believe that or not but whatever. It's still a gorgeous phone!
    Just return it and go to Apple and have them install the belkin glass with there machine. I've tried 3 Zagg's and none of them stick around the edges. Apples was perfect the first try.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-09-2016 09:31 PM
    Just return it and go to Apple and have them install the belkin glass with there machine. I've tried 3 Zagg's and none of them stick around the edges. Apples was perfect the first try.
    I think that's a good idea. I'm about to take off for vacation and can't get to an Apple Store before I go. I'll have to leave the Zagg on there until I get back. I've got a battery for my daughter's 6s on order and we have to get installed. I can get the Belkin then. For what I paid for the Zagg it shouldn't look gross.
    12-09-2016 09:46 PM
    I think that's a good idea. I'm about to take off for vacation and can't get to an Apple Store before I go. I'll have to leave the Zagg on there until I get back. I've got a battery for my daughter's 6s on order and we have to get installed. I can get the Belkin then. For what I paid for the Zagg it shouldn't look gross.
    Agreed. Highly recommend the belkin glass.
    12-09-2016 09:56 PM
    So is it nice? was it worth the wait? @msm0511
    It's really nice!!! For the first 24 hrs I used it naked. I really enjoyed handling it, but the fingerprints were rough. I've since put on a naked slickwraps skin, but I didn't take my time so there's some air bubbles in it. I've got another one I can apply if the bubbles don't work themselves out.

The phone itself is super fast, smooth, and responsive. I haven't really gotten a chance to test the camera much yet, but I'll try soon.
    baileysqueen and Spencerdl like this.
    12-09-2016 10:06 PM
81 1234