How long did you wait for your Jet Black iPhone 7 plus?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
T-Mo just charged my card and shipping changed to 12/01-12/06! Now just waiting for that ever important notice from UPS

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I got my UPS tracking # this morning, it has a delivery date of 12/05, but the email from Apple indicates delivery of 12/08. In everyone's experience, which date is usually accurate?

I'm just trying to plan my work days around the delivery and I don't want to schedule appointments with customers only to have to cancel them in order to receive the phone.

Also, does the phone travel to the USA first or will it come directly to Canada from China?

Thanks in advance for any input

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I got my UPS tracking # this morning, it has a delivery date of 12/05, but the email from Apple indicates delivery of 12/08. In everyone's experience, which date is usually accurate?

I'm just trying to plan my work days around the delivery and I don't want to schedule appointments with customers only to have to cancel them in order to receive the phone.

Also, does the phone travel to the USA first or will it come directly to Canada from China?

Thanks in advance for any input

It depends. On UPS does it say in transit or order processed ready for UPS? UPS creates an estimated delivery date once they get confirmation of an order before they actually have the package in hand. Once they've accepted the package it usually gets updated with a more accurate date.

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
It depends. On UPS does it say in transit or order processed ready for UPS? UPS creates an estimated delivery date once they get confirmation of an order before they actually have the package in hand. Once they've accepted the package it usually gets updated with a more accurate date.

It says in transit arrival scan at Zheng Zhou and on time however, I have a hard time believing it will arrive at my house in Canada on Monday when it is still sitting in China today (Friday). In my experience with having packages delivered, they usually arrive in Canada and have to be sorted at a large depot and get transferred to a smaller local depot before delivery. Hopefully, there will be some movement over the weekend so I can better estimate the delivery date.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
It says in transit arrival scan at Zheng Zhou and on time however, I have a hard time believing it will arrive at my house in Canada on Monday when it is still sitting in China today (Friday). In my experience with having packages delivered, they usually arrive in Canada and have to be sorted at a large depot and get transferred to a smaller local depot before delivery. Hopefully, there will be some movement over the weekend so I can better estimate the delivery date.

It's hard to say with it being a weekend, but I've seen Apple deliver from China that quickly for preorders. I've had preorders go from China to Georgia in the US in a couple days. If you have next day or 2nd day air it's possible. If not, then Apple's date is more likely.

Edit: In my experience they go from China to Alaska, then get sorted from there. I forgot you asked if it goes to the US first.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
My order FINALLY changed from "processing items" to "preparing for shipment". Does anyone know approximately how many days it usually ships after that?

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
My order FINALLY changed from "processing items" to "preparing for shipment". Does anyone know approximately how many days it usually ships after that?

Mine did the same yesterday, today it has arrived in Alaska and departed from there again. My expected delivery is Monday in Canada.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Mine has finally shipped. It's hanging out in a warehouse about an hour and a half from me. Scheduled delivery is Wed., but there's no reason it can't make it tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Mine did the same yesterday, today it has arrived in Alaska and departed from there again. My expected delivery is Monday in Canada.

On the truck for delivery today now I have to wait for the afternoon when the ups driver delivers in my area

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Woohoo!
1cbe5107d5682ef078c068cd9352049e.jpg

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Ordered my 7 plus 256Gb JB Monday, its onboard for delivery today. Have a buyer coming for my Black 7 128gb tonight.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711