I've had mine for over a month now and I'm still giddy about it, so that's saying a lot for someone who honeymoons and dumps all her phones.
    blaine07 likes this.
    11-25-2016 07:41 PM
    I've had mine for over a month now and I'm still giddy about it, so that's saying a lot for someone who honeymoons and dumps all her phones.
    Lol
    tica02 likes this.
    11-25-2016 07:41 PM
    Yup, same here. I am still blown over by how much my phone has eased many aspects of my work.
    AppleKarma likes this.
    11-26-2016 07:02 PM
    I am looking forward to getting a 7plus!

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    blaine07, MizWylie and AppleKarma like this.
    11-26-2016 08:04 PM
    Totally stoked - especially considering hub and I weren't even planning on getting them and were going to wait for next year's iteration! But two jet black 256gb were available immdiately so we bought them and are so happy we did!
    11-28-2016 10:20 AM
    Haha! Never thought I'd see you over here.
    11-30-2016 06:10 PM
    Switched from android over to the 7 plus and so far I am loving it. Still having to get used to some things.
    nikkisharif and AppleKarma like this.
    11-30-2016 06:22 PM
    I am. I purchased a Google Pixel last week because I missed Android and I wanted a smaller phone. I'm glad I didn't keep the Pixel and that I kept my iPhone 7 Plus because of several reasons. First, the camera on the Pixel. It took great pictures most of the time, but if there was any bright light within the field of view, it caused a lens flare in the photo. I couldn't handle that because I am not J.J. Abrams. Another thing about the Pixel I did not like was the battery life. Yeah, it lasted a full day, but just barely. My 7+ can last two full days on a single charge and I really love that. I'm working on the road this week somewhere in South Dakota (god help me) and it's been a rain/snow mixture outside since I came here on Monday. The Pixel has terrible water resistance. I can take out my 7+ during precipitation and I don't have to worry about it getting ruined from the rain or snow. Other things that make the 7+ better than the Pixel: stereo speakers, better build quality, and brighter display outdoors. I really didn't want to like my iPhone 7 Plus, but after using what's supposed to be Android's best phone yet, I was glad I stuck with the iPhone 7 Plus. There's no compromise when using the 7+ when compared to the Pixel. If I had decided to keep the Pixel, there would've been way too much compromise.
    11-30-2016 06:40 PM
    It's growing on me. My 6S Plus was super but we shuffled phones with kids and the 7 Plus is here now.

The camera (really cameras) is plenty reason for some excitement. I suppose the water resistance is a good reason but I'm not testing that like I am the cameras.

I do have a totally first world problem where I liked the white 6S plus and got black (kids' and wife's wish). It's growing on me.

P.S. It does seem like I'm getting the better battery life 7 Plus should have but the Lirium app did show my 6S Plus batter as not so new anymore.
    12-01-2016 12:14 PM
    Bought my iPhone 7 plus on a complete whim, just to try out iOS as long time Android user. Got the jet black 256gb version. I couldn't be more impressed! Build quality, great feel in the hand, very much not slippery. It's blazing fast, battery life is just insane, the screen quality is excellent due to more true colours, camera is superb, as are the stereo speakers.

It's a keeper
    AppleKarma likes this.
    12-02-2016 05:55 AM
    I don't think I'd say stoked. If I'm being honest....it is EXACTLY like my 6S. Well...there is one difference and that's the battery life. But aside from that...it offers no change. So I can't really be stoked about an experience I've had for the last few years. But the battery is definitely a welcomed bonus.
    12-02-2016 08:40 AM
    I don't think the 7 Plus gets enough credit for how good it is. I was as guilty as anyone of dismissing the phone as a filler until next year. Now that I have used it for over a month I really appreciate the refinements that Apple has made. The speakers are really improved and appreciated. The cameras are really nice. I am still learning to take advantage of all they can do, but I have been impressed. I didn't think that I would like it but, the home button is so much better than the old one. The phone itself feel better somehow. I don't know what it is, but as good as the 6s felt, the 7 feels a little better especially the volume and power buttons. It's great to have the water resistance as well. Finally while performance isn't a huge improvement, I do notice it. Oh and the fact that I have a solid black phone is just icing on the cake. So yeah, I guess I would say that my expectations were exceeded.
    AppleKarma and Wildo6882 like this.
    12-02-2016 10:46 AM
    The stoked has built or continued. With Camera+ update today I'm pretty sure I'll be doing a trip coming up with no traditional camera.

Anyone who enjoys or appreciates photography has good reason to go for the 7 Plus.
    AppleKarma and nikkisharif like this.
    12-14-2016 12:45 PM
    The main reason I purchased this phone was because of the crappy pictures my Blackberry took.

I was debating buying a dslr camera but my gut was telling me that "the best camera is the one you have with you" and I always have my phone with me.

I have not had the opportunity to take many pictures yet but the few I have taken are great. So I am thrilled with the phone so far.
    12-18-2016 03:38 PM
    I'm still very happy with mine...and I'm really shocked at how it just doesn't feel "big" to me any more at all. I don't even notice it, seriously. I wish I'd given the 6s+ a longer opportunity now, but I'm glad I decided to get the 7+.

If the iPhone 8 (or whatever they call it) keeps the same screen size, but trims off a little of the "fat" that the upper and lower bezels bring, it'll be a perfect size IMO.
    12-20-2016 05:16 PM
    I'm still very happy with mine...and I'm really shocked at how it just doesn't feel "big" to me any more at all. I don't even notice it, seriously. I wish I'd given the 6s+ a longer opportunity now, but I'm glad I decided to get the 7+.

If the iPhone 8 (or whatever they call it) keeps the same screen size, but trims off a little of the "fat" that the upper and lower bezels bring, it'll be a perfect size IMO.
    Completely agreed, I don't feel like it is big at all. I love the screen size, especially for business when reading pdf's or looking at spreadsheets.
    AppleKarma and cwbcpa like this.
    12-21-2016 11:45 AM
    I'm definitely enjoying it more than I thought I would. I had the 6 plus before I upgraded and swore I would wait for the "s" or mid model of the 7 plus, but when my wife decided to upgrade her phone, I realized I was eligible to upgrade at the same time so...I gave in, and picked up the 7 plus!
    Some features like the ForceTouch are new to me. I actually find it more useful than I thought it would be, especially when typing up a message or post like this one and needing to navigate the cursor around to edit a word or something. It's noticeably snappier than my 6 plus was and with less lag. The speakers are a nice touch and I even noticed the lightning earbuds sound slightly better and distribute stereo sound better too. The camera is great and although I haven't taken many pictures with it yet, the ones I have taken have turned out remarkable. Battery life on the 7 plus is what took me by surprise the most. I assumed that in real world use, it would be on par with my 6 plus, but I'm pleasantly surprised that I'm able to get a couple hours more out of it. Little things seem to work, connect better and with more stability on the 7 plus, like wifi and cellular service. Location services and background apps seem to function better and with less battery consumption. The haptic ("Taptic") feed back is a SWEET touch Apple decided to add to the software. It makes everything come to life and more fun to use! I'm REALLY liking the new home button. It makes the iPhone feel even more premium.
    I'm very glad I decided to upgrade.
    AppleKarma likes this.
    12-21-2016 01:40 PM
    My 7 plus JB 256GB is the best iPhone i have had, and i have had them all in all sizes since 4S. And a few BB, Samsung and HTC thrown in. End of my story.
    AppleKarma likes this.
    12-22-2016 02:10 AM
    Update. The stoke continues. Why? I just did an International trip where for first time ever my phone was the main camera. The dual 7 Plus setup is really great. The radios and International roaming were great. The phone used any carrier available without problems. Battery life continues to show up as an improvement.

It's not a revolution over my 6S Plus but the 7 Plus is kind of like what I always hoped a smart phone would become.
    12-27-2016 08:12 AM
    People have said that the iPhone 7 Plus may not have been a revolution over the older iPhone 6s but for me who was an owner of the much older iPhone 6 Plus getting the new iPhone 7 Plus was a major upgrade.

The force touch (or whatever it's called) makes iOS far more useful. It's so freakin' cool to reply to an iMessage from within another app just by pressing down on the notification banner. Pressing hard on the Settings icon is cool too, instant shortcuts to important things in Settings like WiFi, Bluetooth, etc. is also very cool.
    12-27-2016 04:11 PM
    im happy with the upgrade 32g instead of 16 but im really not impressed. ring tones are loud but notifications for email, calendar, text,sms are super low compared to iPhone 6 plus i would get that
    12-28-2016 10:24 AM
    Pressing hard on the Settings icon is cool too, instant shortcuts to important things in Settings like WiFi, Bluetooth, etc. is also very cool.
    I found that out by accident, it is pretty cool!
    AppleKarma likes this.
    12-28-2016 10:47 AM
    I found that out by accident, it is pretty cool!
    Me too, ha!

Force touch is something I forget I have at my disposal 90% of the time, actually. It's a cool deal...but only useful if I remember to use it.
    AppleKarma likes this.
    12-28-2016 03:18 PM
    Me too, ha!

Force touch is something I forget I have at my disposal 90% of the time, actually. It's a cool deal...but only useful if I remember to use it.
    Same here!
    AppleKarma likes this.
    12-28-2016 03:28 PM
49 12