I just got the jet black but I don't know if I want to go naked or get the naked tough case by case mate or otterbox
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-08-2016 09:15 PM
    I am, this is the best iPhone to hold I have had, I have a black apple leather case I got free but it's way more slippery than the phone naked. The jet black just grips to your hand, you can almost hold it vertical and it won't slide out, love it, if you haven't used one naked for a day you got to try it, what's a few scratches just be careful what you sit it down on. I sell mine to reseller so cometic is not much difference in price. I am careful and have always wanted to go caseless but they have just been so slippery for me.
    Try sitting it on a leather lounge and sliding it, no chance.
    I use the Brodit holders in my car and have one for a case, anyone have the holder for the naked 7 plus with the felt? Does it mark the the JB sides at all? May have to ring them and check. Go naked or go home 😀
    12-09-2016 02:56 AM
    Really? This one has the best grip ever...IMO
    I guess my hands are really dry then, because it slips around like a bar of soap in the bath tub. :-D
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-09-2016 06:31 AM
    so far I'm enjoying this without the case. It felt good and it just slip I got my glass for the front. enjoying having m black phone again
    12-10-2016 01:41 AM
    I guess my hands are really dry then, because it slips around like a bar of soap in the bath tub. :-D
    Lol...wow
    12-10-2016 08:19 PM
    I'm with Nikki the jet black phone has the best grip. I own the jet black and regular black 7 plus. I find the Jet black much grippier. But it is a fingerprint magnet. I don't use a case with either and I'm aware of the pitfalls associated but they are not that hard to fix yourself if you buy the tool kit.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-14-2016 12:36 PM
    I have had both, there is no comparison, JB has way more grip, i can use it with no case not the Black though.
    12-15-2016 05:52 PM
    I have had both, there is no comparison, JB has way more grip, i can use it with no case not the Black though.
    I think I'm just going to continue to do this also cuz all the clear cases I'm seeing doesn't really show off the jet black.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-15-2016 06:53 PM
33 12