Anyone rolling naked with the jet black?

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
If so how does it look? I like rolling naked or with thin cases and I'm curious to see if you guys have scratches yet? Pictures would be great. Thanks.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Yep been running naked with my Jet Black since day 1. Yes there are scratches on it but the finish itself does a good job of disguising them. I'm not worried about. Don't have any pics though.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I've had mine in a case since I bought it. I can't find a clear case that doesn't do that ugly smudge effect. Anyone know of one? I bough the transparent slick wraps but I don't know when it will be here.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I've had mine in a case since I bought it. I can't find a clear case that doesn't do that ugly smudge effect. Anyone know of one? I bough the transparent slick wraps but I don't know when it will be here.

Maybe this one?

0c5bc9e4799b7f11abc10c0230467436.jpg

Have it on my MB and really like it. Can't say on JB it wouldn't smudge though?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yep been running naked with my Jet Black since day 1. Yes there are scratches on it but the finish itself does a good job of disguising them. I'm not worried about. Don't have any pics though.
If I had a jet black iPhone, you know I'd be carrying it without a protective casing or even a screen protector...��

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I alternate between a case & naked based on how I feel that day. And I only use cases for aesthetics (to match my outfit and/or mood lol). That's how I am with every phone I've had. I don't think it's a matter of being brave, I think some people are obsessed with protection and some don't worry about it.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
If so how does it look? I like rolling naked or with thin cases and I'm curious to see if you guys have scratches yet? Pictures would be great. Thanks.

You have to either not care about what your device looks like or be extremely brave to not have a case. Especially for the JET Black. I would highly recommend you have a case.

Funny story, a friend of mine has the Jet Black version and he never takes it out the case. Like never. But one day, we asked to see it naked, So while taking it out the case, it slipped and fell ^_^ lol, it was both tragic and hilarious

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I don't have mine yet, just ordered it yesterday. But I don't usually use cases. I ordered a naked slick wraps for it. It'll probably be here before my 7 Plus.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I only go naked occasionally at home. I always cover up when out and about. My Jet Black 7 Plus still looks like it did the first day I removed it from the black box.

WarrenOriz

Banned
Nov 22, 2016
Visit site
All the iPhones I've been used were or are still running without a case, Don't you think it feels better when rolling naked. I don't understand why people all tend to put a case on iphone. So wasted. iPhone is designed to be used without cases indeed!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
All the iPhones I've been used were or are still running without a case, Don't you think it feels better when rolling naked. I don't understand why people all tend to put a case on iphone. So wasted. iPhone is designed to be used without cases indeed!

I use my naked or with a case. The case is just for aesthetics....depends on my mood. I'm not the type of person to want to look at the same thing all the time. I have accessories so my phone needs accessories too lol