Care to share some photos? Interested to see how they wear.
    11-17-2016 09:05 PM
    I don't have any pics but I've been using Apple leather cases since they came out. They're thin but the quality is great and if you're looking for protection, they hold up pretty good from falls. I don't buy cases for protection but I have dropped my phone a few times while using the leather case. The leather gets scuffed but no issues with the phone.
    11-17-2016 09:15 PM
    I liked mine at first but no protection at the bottom of the device which is a deal breaker for me. Otherwise they are a premium quality leather case.
    matt3166 and AppleKarma like this.
    11-18-2016 08:08 AM
    I liked mine at first but no protection at the bottom of the device which is a deal breaker for me. Otherwise they are a premium quality leather case.
    I'm curious...Have you had issues with the bottom of your phone being damaged? I've never had any issues & I don't baby my phones.
    11-18-2016 09:30 PM
    Dark and brown leather cases age really beautifully, brighter colors get dirty – for those I'd recommend silicon.
    11-19-2016 01:14 AM
    I don't have any pics but I've been using Apple leather cases since they came out. They're thin but the quality is great and if you're looking for protection, they hold up pretty good from falls. I don't buy cases for protection but I have dropped my phone a few times while using the leather case. The leather gets scuffed but no issues with the phone.
    ^^^^This^^^^
    nokia4life and nikkisharif like this.
    11-19-2016 08:09 AM
    As DLieSaS said, the darker colors age best. I would add the blue to the list of colors that age well, however. Mine has slowly turned a deep, dark navy that I think looks very nice.
    11-19-2016 09:24 AM
    Ditto on all points.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-19-2016 05:48 PM
    I am using the Gear4 Mayfair Leather case. I have not seen a better case out there. A friend of mine has been using hers for close to a month now and it looks perfect. No open bottom. Solid protection for your phone. Easy to keep clean. Great grip and button response. I honestly could not recommend a better case. Very classy looking.
    Attached Thumbnails How are those Leather cases holding up guys?-1591451-1_1000.jpg   How are those Leather cases holding up guys?-1591451-4_1000.jpg   How are those Leather cases holding up guys?-1591451-5_1000.jpg  
    AppleKarma likes this.
    11-19-2016 05:51 PM
    I am using the Gear4 Mayfair Leather case. I have not seen a better case out there. A friend of mine has been using hers for close to a month now and it looks perfect. No open bottom. Solid protection for your phone. Easy to keep clean. Great grip and button response. I honestly could not recommend a better case. Very classy looking.
    This is definitely a nice case for those looking for superior protection in a leather case. I, on the other hand, enjoy the slim profile of the Apple leather case, when I use it. And I happen to be one of those people that actually like the patina. I think it gives it character. It's all about looks for me lol
    11-19-2016 07:24 PM
    This is definitely a nice case for those looking for superior protection in a leather case. I, on the other hand, enjoy the slim profile of the Apple leather case, when I use it. And I happen to be one of those people that actually like the patina. I think it gives it character. It's all about looks for me lol
    Oh I get you. I have an  silicone case and like the slim profile of it.
    AppleKarma and nikkisharif like this.
    11-19-2016 08:25 PM
    Same! I prefer a slimmer profile for my phone
    Makes it feel better in the hand
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-19-2016 08:39 PM
    The Apple ones hold up fine for my using. My mother-in-law has my old case and it really is holding up well after two plus years.

Only thing you have to look out for is the corners breaking off, which I haven't had put it's easy to understand.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-19-2016 08:43 PM
    The Apple ones hold up fine for my using. My mother-in-law has my old case and it really is holding up well after two plus years.

Only thing you have to look out for is the corners breaking off, which I haven't had put it's easy to understand.
    I've never had the corners break either. Never even seen it...that's interesting!
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    11-19-2016 09:31 PM
    Only cause I could think of is if the case is constantly taken off and put back on ...
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-20-2016 09:03 AM
    Only cause I could think of is if the case is constantly taken off and put back on ...
    Hmmm...Never even thought about that
    11-20-2016 11:06 AM
    I've had a few of the Apple leather cases over a few phones. I prefer black because it shows scuffs the least. Going back to black phone is another reason. I really like the phone naked when at home or in a scenario where it's not likely to be damaged. The leather cases are nice for that.
    Hansana and AppleKarma like this.
    12-19-2016 01:26 PM
    My Apple brand black leather case still looks as nice as it did the day I put it on nearly 3 months ago now. I've taken it off a couple times for general cleaning of the phone, but found very little dirt gets through.
    AppleKarma likes this.
    12-19-2016 04:06 PM
    My 7plus Black is pretty good after a month, was perfect when i got it, had a few 7 ones that were not, leather will mark/scratch, mine has a few, one line across the back don't even know how it got there, its in and out of a car holder all day so will get knocked around.
    Got it for free from Apple so can't complain, would like to try the saddle brown some photos i have seen of it when aged looks great.
    01-05-2017 04:17 PM
    My black leather case still looks brand new and I've had it since release day of the 7. I don't treat my devices roughly so there's that. Any very minor scratches from my nail or something similar buffs right out with a few rubs.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    01-05-2017 07:09 PM
    I have always bought the Apple OEM leather cases for all my iPhones and they hold up very well and are very well made, worth every penny.
    sznajder and nikkisharif like this.
    01-06-2017 07:25 PM
    I think people forget real leather gets a patina & scratches on it can usually get rubbed out. There's usually no serious wear on these cases. I've used them over the years with no issues.
    eyecrispy likes this.
    01-07-2017 04:23 PM