IPHONE 7 PLUS 4K VIDEO: Grand Canyon South Rim

DLieSaS

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Absolutely incredible!
Now imagine the same thing from the original iPhone nine years ago… – where are to be a decade from now?
Unbelievable.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for sharing MrJavelina. Its amazing the quality of video you can shoot. Professional cameras are in trouble now :p lol

Nubwy

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Beautiful video! Hope you had a great time. I went to see it for my summer Vacation in my senior year of Highschool.

MrJavelina

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
Absolutely incredible!
Now imagine the same thing from the original iPhone nine years ago? ? where are to be a decade from now?
Unbelievable.

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed this project. I'm still amazed at the quality of iPhone photos and video.

Thank you for watching.

MrJavelina

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for sharing MrJavelina. Its amazing the quality of video you can shoot. Professional cameras are in trouble now :p lol

Thank you for watching and commenting Matty. Lately, I'm surprised how often I leave my other cameras behind. The iPhone is getting better and better.

Ecm

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
That's an impressive video. Great work. Visiting the Grand Canyon is on my bucket list. This just moved it up a place or two on the list.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Great video. I drove to Las Vegas yesterday and took some pretty nice pictures of the mountains coming through Utah. I was very impressed with the outcome.

anon(8547461)

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
Excellent work. I've seen a number of videos shot using the Shoulderpod S1, and you can definitely see the difference. Seems to give the person far more stability and control with the camera.

Again, terrific work.