Anyone noticing an issue with their 7 Plus device where the screen will shift even when the orientation lock is enabled? Then I will have to disable the lock to get it to switch back. I haven't wiped my device clean yet. Just did a power off/power on. Doesn't happen ALL the time. I mainly notice it when I'm using my phone in the bed before sleep. I turn the orientation lock on so it will remain in portrait mode yet my home screen will always switch to landscape.
    11-14-2016 12:19 PM
    Anyone noticing an issue with their 7 Plus device where the screen will shift even when the orientation lock is enabled? Then I will have to disable the lock to get it to switch back. I haven't wiped my device clean yet. Just did a power off/power on. Doesn't happen ALL the time. I mainly notice it when I'm using my phone in the bed before sleep. I turn the orientation lock on so it will remain in portrait mode yet my home screen will always switch to landscape.
    Don't know what's causing it but I've been having the same issue. It's been like that since I updated to the Verizon 7 Plus MB, in September.
    11-14-2016 04:46 PM
    Don't know what's causing it but I've been having the same issue. It's been like that since I updated to the Verizon 7 Plus MB, in September.
    Yea I didn't always have this issue. I'd say it started after the most recent software update that as pushed out. 10.1.1 I believe? I too have Verizon.
    11-15-2016 01:44 PM
    I too have been having this issue. Whether it be from lock screen or leaving an app back to home screen. I've only had my device a week but didn't notice it prior to the latest update.
    11-15-2016 02:37 PM
    I was having this issue on my 6s plus but not my 7Plus. It's weird!!
    11-17-2016 07:10 PM