hissing sound will realy annoy ?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've had both the iPhone 7 & 7 Plus, and I've yet to hear my hissing sounds.

rdstryr

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I've never heard it but have read various articles about it stating that it is completely normal and only occurs when the CPU is being placed under a lot of stress working overtime. So to answer the question, no it's not annoying at all because I've never heard it.

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Never heard it on normal use. During performance testing, you can hear it when you put your phone up to your ears. But that's it. I've gotten it warm with normal usage and never heard it.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
many complint about the hissing sound ! realy it annoys the user ?

Apparently there is a 'Hissing sound' but i think people are just trying to find things wrong with the iPhone so they add a new 'Gate'. To me the iPhone was absolutely fine this time around. (in my opinion) :)

frrc21

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
On my iPhone 7 Plus I never heard the hissing sound and I've been using it for some weeks... I have even put the phone against my ear but nothing happened really

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Mine has a pretty bad hiss when taking videos. I tested it in my quiet bedroom by taking a video of my room with the 7+ and then taking a video with my iPad. I also did a voice memo recording to see if that created a buzz and it wasn't present there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73