All Devices Lock/Homescreen

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
iPhone 7 plus, standard view.

When I go To set the wallpaper it starts zoomed in, so I pinch it out to make it smaller before I set. Is that incorrect?

Yes. All the wallpapers start in Zoomed and you have to pinch for it to fit.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
iPhone 7 plus, standard view.

When I go To set the wallpaper it starts zoomed in, so I pinch it out to make it smaller before I set. Is that incorrect?

No need to pinch it. It should fit. Try this one.
3c4ab85736b0df32b6c11e29294adc7b.jpg

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
So these are designed to lines up perfectly with the homescreen icons on an iPhone 7 plus?

Okay there are couple things to take into account with wallpapers on the iPhone. I know you are still familiarizing yourself with it coming from android. Or I could be wrong. Here are things to take into account.

1. Zoomed or Standard View will affect they way they fit.
2. Perspective or Still will affect the fit.
3. Reduce Motion can affect it.

If they don't fit, you may need to pinch it when applying the wallpaper to your phone. This will make it fit. All my wallpapers will fit as I do test them both on my 5/6/7Plus as does Ledsteplin. So I know they will fit properly. It all depends on how people request that they be done as well. I can easily build any fit scenario as well as @Ledsteplin.

So please play around with some of the things I posted and see if you can make them fit. Also pay attention to how I have them built or just request them for how you want it to fit. I am always happy to build for your specific needs. Please don't hesitate to ask. Virtually all my wallpapers are built from scratch and can be easily modified. Hope this info will help you some.

KillerQ

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
Okay there are couple things to take into account with wallpapers on the iPhone. I know you are still familiarizing yourself with it coming from android. Or I could be wrong. Here are things to take into account.

1. Zoomed or Standard View will affect they way they fit.
2. Perspective or Still will affect the fit.
3. Reduce Motion can affect it.

If they don't fit, you may need to pinch it when applying the wallpaper to your phone. This will make it fit. All my wallpapers will fit as I do test them both on my 5/6/7Plus as does Ledsteplin. So I know they will fit properly. It all depends on how people request that they be done as well. I can easily build any fit scenario as well as @Ledsteplin.

So please play around with some of the things I posted and see if you can make them fit. Also pay attention to how I have them built or just request them for how you want it to fit. I am always happy to build for your specific needs. Please don't hesitate to ask. Virtually all my wallpapers are built from scratch and can be easily modified. Hope this info will help you some.

Got it. Thanks so much for the help! I'm glad to be here!!

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I am using Photoshop and illustrator. There are other programs I use as well but they are too many to list. It really depends on what I am building. 95% are sized at 1242 x 2208 pixels at 72 ppi resolution. The others are at 1080 x 1920 at 72 ppi. The reason I do it mostly at 1242 x 2208 is to offer the best resolution for your screen when reduced in size.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I am using Photoshop and illustrator. There are other programs I use as well but they are too many to list. It really depends on what I am building. 95% are sized at 1242 x 2208 pixels at 72 ppi resolution. The others are at 1080 x 1920 at 72 ppi. The reason I do it mostly at 1242 x 2208 is to offer the best resolution for your screen when reduced in size.

Thank You. I was trying to reduce this wallpaper to fit perfect on the iPhone 7 plus lockscreen. Should I just use it as is?

carbonapple01.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR