Yes.
    for some odd reason, Apple chose it as the default. Sorta like forcing you to take a slow mo as default, instead of giving you the choice.
    It's easy to turn off, but next time you want to take a pic, there it is, and, if you have to delay your shot while you turn it off, you're screwed.
    It's an APP not an operating system.
    AND they put major screws on you by obscuring the possible out by hiding it under layers of settings with an absurd mockery of a confusing description. This makes Apple sound undependable
    Settings>
    Photos&Camera>
    Preserve Settings>
    Live Photo > Turn ON
    "Preserve the Live Photo Setting, rather than automatically reset to Live Photo turned on"
    There needs to be a "DISABLE Live Photo" button. Or, this sort of cute photo trick (like bubble or photo distortions) should be an app added by choice.
    When I tap to turn live photos off in the camera app, it stays off until I tap on again. I don't see that "preserve setting" in my settings > photos and camera.
    03-19-2017 11:53 AM
    When I tap to turn live photos off in the camera app, it stays off until I tap on again. I don't see that "preserve setting" in my settings > photos and camera.
    Tartarus likes this.
    03-19-2017 12:20 PM
    Like I said, it's not on mine! Was it added in 10.2? Never mind. I see it on my old iPhone 5. My 6s Plus is still on 10.1.1.
    knotsure likes this.
    03-19-2017 02:33 PM
28 12