That's a tough pill to swallow. I upgraded simply because I use the iPhone Upgrade Program and I'm a huge nerd. You might feel better about your purchase if you stick with the 6s Plus and purchase next year's iPhone when it's released.
    Yeah could have done the same but regardless I'm still not sold on it. I've been playing with it all day and only thing I think as of yet that I'm liking is the new home button..don't get me wrong its a great phone I'm just giving my opinion based on upgrading from a perfectly fine 6s plus. Let's see how the next few days pan out..
    11-11-2016 08:02 AM
    Yeah could have done the same but regardless I'm still not sold on it. I've been playing with it all day and only thing I think as of yet that I'm liking is the new home button..don't get me wrong its a great phone I'm just giving my opinion based on upgrading from a perfectly fine 6s plus. Let's see how the next few days pan out..
    Good deal. I really like the camera upgrade. The display is noticeably brighter to me too.
    11-11-2016 09:11 AM
    I did and although I have no regrets because I carry two phones and one is still 6s+ I hope some of updates makes improvements because some of my apps work better on the 6s+. Other than that love the 7+. By the way if you get it on device payment plan you could upgrade every year. That's what I do and just a thought. Oh and I did go 256g for that I definitely have no regrets. Not worried and space.
    11-11-2016 05:25 PM
    I heard the camera on the 7 plus was actually not as good as the one on the 6 plus, I really don't get how that could be since it's a newer model but that's what some of my friends have told me. I would personally hold off for now and wait until the next model comes out next September.
    11-11-2016 10:05 PM
    I heard the camera on the 7 plus was actually not as good as the one on the 6 plus, I really don't get how that could be since it's a newer model but that's what some of my friends have told me. I would personally hold off for now and wait until the next model comes out next September.
    That could not be any further from the truth.

I have owned every model of iPhone since the 4 and can tell you with confidence that Apple has never taken a step backward in camera quality. The 7 Plus takes noticeably better photos than the 6 Plus. Clarity, color, depth of field, zoom, low light....they're all way better on the 7 Plus.
    firstborn80 and JerryRaia like this.
    11-12-2016 11:34 AM
    Not unless you really want the Jet Black version, or I wouldn't recommend it
    11-14-2016 10:32 AM
31 12