Here is why I think upgrading from 6s is worth it

BobR1908

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi all - I was really on the fence about whether not it would be worthwhile to upgrade from my 6s Plus to the 7 Plus.

After extensive thought I decided to upgrade only but only if I could get my hands on a Jet Black model. Today, I was finally able to get a 128gb Jet Black 7 Plus and feel the upgrade has been worthwhile for the following reasons:

1. The colour looks amazing and hides the hideous antenna lines
2. Jet Black model offers grip that the others do not.
3. The new camera setup and technology
4. Water resistance

These are my primary reasons for upgrading. I have put a glass screen protector on it however will not be using a case for a few reasons:

1. Why get the Jet Black model only to cover it up in a case?
2. Everyone knows this model is susceptible to micro-abrasions and scratching and I feel dust/dirt particles getting in under the cases and rubbing against the phone would be worse for this model versus using no case and handling the phone with care.

Also, I do have AppleCare+.

So far loving the phone! Nothing negative to say about my 6s Plus, anyone opting not to upgrade still makes sense to me too.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I had to put my Jet Black 7 Plus in a screen protector and case anyways
It's a white case to achieve a b&w contrast, which I REALLY like.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi all - I was really on the fence about whether not it would be worthwhile to upgrade from my 6s Plus to the 7 Plus.

After extensive thought I decided to upgrade only but only if I could get my hands on a Jet Black model. Today, I was finally able to get a 128gb Jet Black 7 Plus and feel the upgrade has been worthwhile for the following reasons:

1. The colour looks amazing and hides the hideous antenna lines
2. Jet Black model offers grip that the others do not.
3. The new camera setup and technology
4. Water resistance

The water resistance, new camera and colour of course are probably the main reasons people upgrade.
Definitely not because of the new storage options or design changes lol.

Hope you enjoy your new iPhone 7! ^_^ I'm quite jealous.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen