So doing a little review here on the size of the plus model iPhones. When I bought my iPhone 6 and 6s I couldn't decide if I wanted the regular or the plus. And with both of the 6 and 6s I couldn't bring myself to get the plus. I just kept saying it's way too big bulky and heavy. This time around I went with the plus for a few reasons. Number 1 was for the camera. I absolutely love taking pics and I wanted the better camera for sure. #2 screen size and quality/pixels. And #3 the extra gig of ram! The phone takes absolutely flawless pics! The depth effect is on point! The screen is huge and don't know how I lived with such a small device for so long but now having the plus I could never go back to a 4.7 in display. And the ram. Makes the phone run smooth as butter. What's your guys' take on the available sizes what do you like or dislike? My only thing I could say I miss is how light my 6s was. The 7+ feels like I'm carrying a brick around but it's a good work out on the arms I guess lol 💪🏼💪🏼
    11-03-2016 09:22 PM
    I came from the Android world where all the good phones were 5" or better. The 6, 6s, or 7 were never options for me. The Plus line always had the better camera features and better batteries so it was a no brainer for me
    11-03-2016 09:36 PM
    In my opinion the more heavy plus model makes the phone feel like a tool I use for work. Which is a good thing. Too light phone would remind me the days of plastic phones which were very light but felt like a toy. Weight=quality.
    11-03-2016 09:54 PM
    11-03-2016 10:43 PM
    It all depends on use. I myself use my phone for about 98% of everything I do, so the Plus was always the best choice. I initially bought the 6 Plus because of the screen, upgraded to the 6s Plus, and spent the last 6 months with a 6s. Those 6 months were more than long enough for me to decide that the 7 Plus was the way I had to go again and I couldn't be happier. Screen size, functionality, and battery life will always keep me going the Plus route.
    11-03-2016 11:01 PM
    I had the 6plus, 6s Plus, and got the regular 7 thinking I'd like having a smaller phone. The next weekend I returned it for the 7 plus. I hated the dinky little screen and had trouble reading some small print on games that I couldn't enlarge. Plus only from now on!!!
    11-06-2016 01:00 AM
    It all depends on use
    Not according to recently polled women 😁
    11-06-2016 05:28 PM
    To each there own. I can't see point having a 5.5 inch phone when I have a iPad.
    11-06-2016 09:01 PM
    To each there own. I can't see point having a 5.5 inch phone when I have a iPad.
    My thoughts exactly. With having an iPad Pro, I exchanged my 7 plus for a 7. Couldn't be happier.
    11-06-2016 10:15 PM
    So doing a little review here on the size of the plus model iPhones. When I bought my iPhone 6 and 6s I couldn't decide if I wanted the regular or the plus. And with both of the 6 and 6s I couldn't bring myself to get the plus. I just kept saying it's way too big bulky and heavy. This time around I went with the plus for a few reasons. Number 1 was for the camera. I absolutely love taking pics and I wanted the better camera for sure. #2 screen size and quality/pixels. And #3 the extra gig of ram! The phone takes absolutely flawless pics! The depth effect is on point! The screen is huge and don't know how I lived with such a small device for so long but now having the plus I could never go back to a 4.7 in display. And the ram. Makes the phone run smooth as butter. What's your guys' take on the available sizes what do you like or dislike? My only thing I could say I miss is how light my 6s was. The 7+ feels like I'm carrying a brick around but it's a good work out on the arms I guess lol
    The main reason I went with the 7 Plus was because I wanted the extra battery life, I couldn't use the 6 or 6s because the battery life was terrible compared to the larger versions plus the 7 Plus has all the extra features you don't get with the 7
    11-07-2016 09:18 AM
    The plus is a large device compare to my galaxy edge but it's a far superior device. IOS is so much smoother than android but lacks other things that android can do. I see more and more people using larger devices.
    11-07-2016 10:40 AM