Life proof cases up for preorder.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm glad. I love their cases when I go to water parks or on hikes. I got mine in black to match my phone. Anyone else like life proof??

iphoneenthusiast1989

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
I used to like them for all my past apple devices but i won't put one on my 7+ since it's water/dust proof. I just put bumper case and a glass screen protector on it. Love it way less bulky.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Considering the blue and orange one. I'm a big fan of the Nuud series and that one isn't up yet, so I'm gonna wait.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Won't consider the Fre. Always get the oil looking marks onthe screen from the built in screen protector.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Won't consider the Fre. Always get the oil looking marks onthe screen from the built in screen protector.

Yea, nothing worst then those nasty oil slicks under the screen.

I'm also wondering if all those hard plastic bumps inside of the back cover will screw up the black finish of the new iPhones?

Looks like the speakers are coming out of the front with the new Fre cases?

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I used to like them for all my past apple devices but i won't put one on my 7+ since it's water/dust proof. I just put bumper case and a glass screen protector on it. Love it way less bulky.

It is water resistant, not water proof. The LifeProof case provides more protection and I would strongly recommend it for water parks.

To protect against accidents, the phone is fine without one though, IMO

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner