iPhone 7+ stuck in Asia, UPS can't loaded it on any plane! Anybody been through this?

anilu12

Nov 3, 2016
Visit site
I am loosing my marbles! Phone shipped out(according to Apple) on the wee hours of the morning 10/28. It has been bouncing between China and Korea since then. It is now 11/4 (Korea time) and UPS says (for the second time) they weren't able to load it on the plane. How difficult it is to put a phone inside a plane? I have been chatting with UPS live help and they are clueless and helpless. Same with Apple. Anybody went through this? Its original delivery day was 11/3, so today. And I took the day off to wait for the damn phone!
Did anybody here had the same issue? I need some comfort please

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 2.23.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 2.23.37 PM.png
    97.2 KB · Views: 38

rdstryr

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
This happened to me when I ordered my 4s back in the day. IIRC it is a customs issue, it should be good to go in a day or two.

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Hope this works out soon! I hate waiting and I feel for you...so frustrating

What colour, size, storage did you order and when did you place the order...for those of us still stuck in "Processing items"

rdstryr

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

What colour, size, storage did you order and when did you place the order...for those of us still stuck in "Processing items"

Did you order yours through Apple?

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I am loosing my marbles! Phone shipped out(according to Apple) on the wee hours of the morning 10/28. It has been bouncing between China and Korea since then. It is now 11/4 (Korea time) and UPS says (for the second time) they weren't able to load it on the plane. How difficult it is to put a phone inside a plane? I have been chatting with UPS live help and they are clueless and helpless. Same with Apple. Anybody went through this? Its original delivery day was 11/3, so today. And I took the day off to wait for the damn phone!
Did anybody here had the same issue? I need some comfort please

If you check the preorder thread I think it happened to several people. I don't remember there being any significant delays though.

anilu12

Nov 3, 2016
Visit site

I ordered from Apple with iUP and for Verizon. I ordered a Rose Gold 128 gb on 10/18.

anilu12

Nov 3, 2016
Visit site
Gotta love that, right? It's some sort of a consolation to learn that I'm not alone though. Fingers crossed that we hear something tomorrow. There's a UPS plane leaving like at noon our time tomorrow. There's the hope!

anilu12

Nov 3, 2016
Visit site
Did you the notification this morning? Looks like it cleared but says they couldn't load it on the plane. There are two planes leaving that location in the next 2 hours

anilu12

Nov 3, 2016
Visit site
Bethany, Did you get the notification this morning? Looks like it cleared but says they couldn't load it on the plane. There are two planes leaving that location in the next 2 hours

Bethany Burke

Nov 4, 2016
Visit site
I did see! Heres hoping it makes one of those planes. I am checking every 15 minutes and have had the pre signed paperwork stuck to my door all week, just in case!!

anilu12

Nov 3, 2016
Visit site
Just got the departure notification from Korea, finally! Now it says it's in transit. I called UPS and they told me they will notify again once it arrives in the US so that's like 8 hours from now. What about yours Bethany?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro