Absolutely unbelievable!

iphoneenthusiast1989

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
For most of you here you guys know how much stuff I've been going through to get this phone. I finally had a tracking number. Scheduled delivery for today. And at 2:45 I get a notification that phone had been delivered. I went outside and looked and nothing there. So I looked at ups site and it said delivered and signed for but I didn't receive the phone Also it was delivered in a different city. Now Verizon can't find it. I'm in disbelief right now!!! I'm not meant to have this phone. It's a sign

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
For most of you here you guys know how much stuff I've been going through to get this phone. I finally had a tracking number. Scheduled delivery for today. And at 2:45 I get a notification that phone had been delivered. I went outside and looked and nothing there. So I looked at ups site and it said delivered and signed for but I didn't receive the phone Also it was delivered in a different city. Now Verizon can't find it. I'm in disbelief right now!!! I'm not meant to have this phone. It's a sign

Oh my goodness! That's nuts. I hope you can get it resolved and that Verizon will rush another one soon.

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

Did you bother to ever utilize that tracking number, in which case you would see it going to the wrong address?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Did you bother to ever utilize that tracking number, in which case you would see it going to the wrong address?

He probably just paid attention to the expected delivery date and didn't notice the incorrect destination city. Makes sense to me.

iphoneenthusiast1989

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site

Originally it had showed that it was coming to my address. After i got the email that it was delivered and seen it wasn't here is when I checked ups app. That's when it said the city it was delivered to and that it was signed for. I called Verizon to let them know what happened.

iphoneenthusiast1989

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Believe it or not, after calling Verizon letting them know what happened.Verizon said that it was a mix up somehow with them and ups but the house that got it they had one ordered as well in the same color and gb there was still a phone in route for me I guess but it was for the other house. So Verizon checked all stores around me. Found one in my color and gb. They called the store for me told the manager the situation and held the phone for me. Verizon just sent the other phone back to the warehouse. I went to the store and picked it up. The funniest part about all this is all month I've been waiting I've seen that store have my phone in stock several times and they would not let me pick it up saying I would then lose my promotion for canceling the original order. But they were able to do it in this case. Ok Verizon. But either way I have it finally! Omg what a journey! I'm so happy tho! I can't stop taking pics. Also one great feature in iOS 10. Can listen to music while taking pics. I can't put this thing down!

iphoneenthusiast1989

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Good things come to those who wait and ***** and complain and moan and whine and cry and go into depression mode. Damn yu iPhone what have u done to me lmao 😂 😂😂😜😎 glad it's finally over. Haha. I feel so bad for anyone still waiting. This thing is just a beauty! Nice job Apple!

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
OMG, what a pile of I am so upset for you! Keep on top of Verizon, get your GF's mum to give permission on the account for you to speak with them.

Call loyalty and keep your composure-this is very important- keep working up the chain and asking to speak with supervisors. Figure out how you want to be compensated ($, perks on the plan etc.) Take names, employee ID, record time and details of calls. Make sure to ask them to confirm that calls are recorded. Make sure to point out that the "family account" is valuable and your family spends A LOT of money each month. Tell them you are furious (if you paid by credit card) that your credit card has been charged and they have failed to get the phone to you. Tell them you will call your credit card company and have the charges reversed if this is not solved very quickly. Tell them you want them to find the phone in a local store (if possible) and authorize you to pick it up in store instead.

Be persistent, write down all pertinent details, keep calm, don't yell, kill them with kindness but be firm. Don't back down and keep bugging them until you get someone with half a brain in their head who is willing to go out of their way to solve this ridiculous, costly, foolish error on their part.

Good luck

Just got so upset for you that I posted before reading the whole thread until I saw that you got the phine congrats and enjoy it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods