10.1.1 issues

gattzzz

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
Just updated to the new software Apple pushed out this morning, after install my home button no longer has haptic feedback when pressed. Tried a restart and nothing. Unfortunately unable to restore from a backup at the moment as I am at work. Has anyone else experienced this yet?

gattzzz

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
Did a complete restore, than a backup from my Mac. Seems to fix the issue, must of been some sort of weird glitch. All is good in the world again.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I had an issue tonight. I visited a mall this evening for a few minutes; not sure if I hit a dead spot but when I came out I noticed when I left that I had no signal on my phone. I kept expecting it to fix itself but, after driving a couple of miles, I still had no signal. I finally turned on Airplane mode, and then back off, and afterward immediately had a signal. For reference, I have a Verizon iPhone and currently have it on T-Mobile, so it is not an issue with the Intel radio.

I wasn't happy and don't recall seeing it before, though can't definitively say it was from 10.1.1 -- though I've been in the mall previously with my 7 Plus (Apple Store is there) and not had this issue.

Gedwards111

Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
The last update hosed my custom ringtones on my 7+. Nothing I tried fixed them.

Set them back to default, did a reboot.

After reboot, set them back to custom. They didn't work.

Rebooted again, still don't work. Yes they are less than 30 seconds.

Hope this fixes that.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
The first night my phone jack knifed in the camera. I could go to the Gallery from the camera but otherwise the home button didn't respond except with the vibration. Tried to turn the screen off and it wouldn't go, then the phone hiccuped and "caught up" with all the actions I tried to take.

Then I did a soft reset, and it seemed fixed so I swiped on the flashlight to walk across a dark room and, you guessed it, the flashlight wouldn't turn off. The drawer where the flashlight was wouldn't close and the screen was unresponsive. I turned the screen off and then back on and swiped the flashlight off. Did another reset and haven't had any issues since. I updated on Saturday or Sunday.

sangs

Trusted Member
Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Just updated to the new software Apple pushed out this morning, after install my home button no longer has haptic feedback when pressed. Tried a restart and nothing. Unfortunately unable to restore from a backup at the moment as I am at work. Has anyone else experienced this yet?

You are not alone. Updated my 7 Plus this morning and the haptic feedback is gone from the home button - not that I miss it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2