I went with the regular matte Black. EDIT I take it back Jet Black is available, and is listed as shipping Nov 14-16
    11-13-2016 06:46 PM
    I went with the regular matte Black. EDIT I take it back Jet Black is available, and is listed as shipping Nov 14-16
    I just died a little inside.
    TwitchyPuppy and Yancy Evans like this.
    11-13-2016 08:47 PM
    i started this thread 2 weeks ago and i am still waiting even for an update from Telus on when my phone might ship.
    11-14-2016 07:33 PM
    i started this thread 2 weeks ago and i am still waiting even for an update from Telus on when my phone might ship.
    Good luck. Rogers website also has all models on back order.

I ordered direct from Apple October 7, with a ship date of Nov 30-Dec 14. I just saw last week for the first time that most stores in my area had stock for one day only, I couldn't get to a store and by the next day, the Apple website says stores won't have stock until Dec 21.

I also called Apple to see what was going on with orders if stores are getting stock...they said that store stock has nothing to do with website orders and they are still on track to ship within the window they gave me, no earlier.

I don't think Canada is a priority for deliveries.

Good luck with Telus, hope you get your phone soon.
    11-14-2016 08:57 PM
    Good luck. Rogers website also has all models on back order.

I ordered direct from Apple October 7, with a ship date of Nov 30-Dec 14. I just saw last week for the first time that most stores in my area had stock for one day only, I couldn't get to a store and by the next day, the Apple website says stores won't have stock until Dec 21.

I also called Apple to see what was going on with orders if stores are getting stock...they said that store stock has nothing to do with website orders and they are still on track to ship within the window they gave me, no earlier.

I don't think Canada is a priority for deliveries.

Good luck with Telus, hope you get your phone soon.
    Well you're closer now than you were before. Here's hoping you get your device in the next couple of weeks Please keep us posted
    11-17-2016 09:08 PM
    Well you're closer now than you were before. Here's hoping you get your device in the next couple of weeks Please keep us posted
    Thanks and will do
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-18-2016 05:04 AM
    I ordered my iPhone 7 plus from Rogers on September 14th. I have not received any update from them as to expected delivery date. However, at this pace, I may be getting a iPhone before I get my iPhone 7 plus. I am still 197th in the queue to get my iPhone. I noticed that I could walk into the local Apple store and get the model that I wanted. I know the retail and carrier supply chains are different but that seems a bit ridiculous.
    12-14-2016 12:02 PM
57 123