Hissing and Buzzing

MrJizac

Oct 27, 2016
Visit site
I am sure everyone has already heard of this issue either on Youtube or somewhere on the net. The buzzing the iPhone 7 PLUS makes. If you take the back of your phone and place the Apple logo to your ear you will hear some pretty crazy noises. However I have not noticed this interfere with the performance of the phone. I have noticed that this only happens when downloading apps or watching videos. Something that makes the phone work a little bit. I've already replaced the device once but the replacement does the same thing.

Anyone else experiencing this issue and what is your take on it? Have you noticed performance issues due to it or overheating?

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
No overheating or any issues. I have heard it but it's just a processor doing its thing. I have heard it and it's not that noticeable.

MrJizac

Oct 27, 2016
Visit site
No overheating or any issues. I have heard it but it's just a processor doing its thing. I have heard it and it's not that noticeable.

No its only noticeable when you place the device against your ear. It doesn't bother me I would just like to know that it is normal for the phone to do this, it just sounds like the drive working or something. It would be nice if Apple came out and said its all good. No other phone has done this that I can remember or notice.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro