I came from S7 Edge to Jet Black 7+. I'm missing iOS and the phone look pretty though same design and bezel is bigger to hold. I just miss how the screen look and no need to tweak much. Just made do with how the os throw to us.

With Android TouchWiz -> Nova Prime and built in theme store does make your screen look colourful but it can be a headache as it cause you to change the theme after sometime which can be consuming. And OCD too. The android app not as much as iOS App Store. Sure some app is open and you can do a lot of thing. Only a minor lack the feature that iOS offer. Example: song recording -> while singing you cannot hear your vocal. And app in Android tend to freeze randomly, need to off stuffs in order to have more battery life.

I bought S7 Edge after trading my jail broken 6 Plus.

The Edge is cool device -> better Low light, food mode camera effect photo, crisp video. 1440p 500+ ppi oled made video enjoyable.

But iPhone 7 Plus launched tempted me to switch back. So I given up a good S7 Edge open Android experience.

Yes the default notification tone and solid push notification.
    Nice feedback, thank you for sharing.
    10-31-2016 08:09 PM
    I use otg drive and open excel from phone storage rather than One Drive. Files are too private for the cloud. Makes switching to iphone problematic for me. Still, I'd like to try it so I may open another line. Would still need Android for work I'm afraid. I won't use cloud nor email to transfer sensitive files.
    10-31-2016 09:36 PM
    I use otg drive and open excel from phone storage rather than One Drive. Files are too private for the cloud. Makes switching to iphone problematic for me. Still, I'd like to try it so I may open another line. Would still need Android for work I'm afraid. I won't use cloud nor email to transfer sensitive files.
    https://www.sandisk.com/home/mobile-...storage/ixpand
    10-31-2016 09:54 PM
    Can I copy a single Excel file from pc to iphone then open that file, edit it, save it to drive, put it back on pc?
    10-31-2016 09:58 PM
    Can I copy a single Excel file from pc to iphone then open that file, edit it, save it to drive, put it back on pc?
    Yes. Some drives work better than others (handling large documents that need to be edited, etc). There was an iPhone otg drive I read about in a recent Apple magazine, and is supposed to be the best.
    10-31-2016 10:37 PM
    The biggest struggle I'm having with iOS from Android right now is that I can't simply drop a media file onto my iOS device and have it automatically readable regardless of which, or how many media player apps I happen to have installed. AFAIK iOS is the only OS around even including MacOS that isn't able to do this now. Heck even Blackberry devices could do it. I feel like we're innocent bystanders in the OS wars because my gut tells me the only reason this archaic iTunes method hasn't died a well deserved death yet is sheer stubborn refusal by Apple Inc to just let iDevices be read by a computer file system. C'mon Tim Cook, It's not like Google is suddenly going bankrupt just because you can interact with Windows Explorer on Android devices. Hell, I would even accept iTunes continued existence if it just let me drop an .mkv file onto my iPad one time and have it read without any further action required on multiple media player apps at this point. iOS still has a long way to go when it comes to app interoperability.
    11-01-2016 07:50 AM
    Yeah I can pretty much switch os's on a whim. I like what both platforms offer. I don't mind the notifications on Apple because I'm kind of forgetful and its easy to review each notification..
    What I miss about Android notifications is the notification bar.
    11-01-2016 07:53 AM
    What I miss about Android notifications is the notification bar.
    That is one HUGE thing that has bothered me since switching from Android to iOS last December. The other thing is how Google Photos (and similar apps) don't update in the background unless you open them. Otherwise, I'm pretty content on iOS.
    11-01-2016 10:27 AM
    Well I had on iPhone 6 the same problem that certain apps such as Google photos wouldn't update in the background but as I got the 7 plus those apps just updates without opening them. Not sure what made it so but now it just works.
    11-01-2016 11:35 AM
59 123