Switched back from Samsung

Nubwy

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I had earlier traded my 6s in for a GS7. Worst idea ever. The phone was terrible, and my camera wouldn't save one out of every five or so pictures. Plus the battery life was terrible. I upgraded back to iPhone and got a 7 Plus.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
To be fair, I had a GS7 earlier this year and it was a fantastic phone with okay battery life. It took the best pictures out of any phone this year, before the launch of the fall flagships. It sounds like you had a bad phone. I'm sure it would've been better if you exchanged it, but you made the ultimate better choice with the iPhone 7 Plus.

jneusch

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I had the GS7 edge and I thought it was a great phone with great battery life and outstanding camera. With that said, I am happy to have my 7+ and I'm not switching anytime soon.

ranajit saha

Oct 27, 2016
Visit site
The best ever Android till date is S7 edge. This even beats 7 plus when it comes to camera. I compared my 7 plus camera with S7 edge's. It's battery life is also awesome. S6 edge battery capacity wasn't that much. But Samsung's the best in Android.

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I currently am using my 7 and 7 Plus and love them, but I also loved my Galaxy's and Notes (I've owned every model of Galaxy and Note except the Note 7).
The Galaxy S7 is a GREAT phone, I agree with some others that you probably just got a bad phone.
It can happen no matter what brand.

Cheers
Davyo

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I had earlier traded my 6s in for a GS7. Worst idea ever. The phone was terrible, and my camera wouldn't save one out of every five or so pictures. Plus the battery life was terrible. I upgraded back to iPhone and got a 7 Plus.

Sounds like you got a defective phone... My old s7 edge never had that problem. It's also not really fair to compare the s7 to the 7 plus . My s7 edge had good battery life but my 7 plus was better for sure.

Nubwy

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Sounds like you got a defective phone... My old s7 edge never had that problem. It's also not really fair to compare the s7 to the 7 plus . My s7 edge had good battery life but my 7 plus was better for sure.

I'm actually comparing it to my 6s 4.7 inch that I traded in. Still was a faster phone and had much better battery life.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73