Have Brand New IPhone 7 Plus in the box...

ftlee20723

Oct 23, 2016
Visit site
I wear Levis 501 jeans (29x32). Before I open the new phone, I was wondering if it will fit my my front jeans pocket? Will I be able to drive and sit down without taking it out of my pocket? What about amusement park rides that I use to ride with my iPhone 5C in my pocket?

Thanks!

Frank

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
My suggestion is to take the phone out of the box...put it in your jeans pocket, and see for yourself.

And, welcome to the iMore community! :)

DX9

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Some of my jeans the phone is sticking out of my pocket a bit. Sometimes can't bend down to tie my shoes etc lol. I don't care because I love the Plus. I'll manage

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. I'm a 38 waist 32 length, but I use my designated right "back" pocket when not using a belt clip. Open the box and enjoy your new iPhone

rscott016

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I wear 511's on a daily basis or 514/527's with cowboy boots. 7 plus with apple leather case will fit in front right pocket, though if I am buckled in and driving and need to get it out, it can be quite the task

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
My 7+ is very uncomfortable in my front jean pocket, so much that I don't even put it in my front pocket anymore, it lives in my back pocket now. That is the ONLY reason I considered taking the 7+ back for the regular 7, but the pros outweighed the cons and I stuck with it and am 100% happy with my choice.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
There are always going to be consequences for having a device as large as the Plus, and since I carry in the front pocket of dress slacks every day at work, comfortable carry was something I had to weigh in relation with the huge positive aspects of the larger screen & better camera compared to the smaller iPhone.

In jeans, I carry in my front pocket too.

Like most here, you'll adapt. Now get that dang phone out of the box & enjoy it!!

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I would be afraid to put a phone in a pant pocket I know a lot of people do but I would probably forget it's in my pocket and sit on it! Good bye iPhone.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I would be afraid to put a phone in a pant pocket I know a lot of people do but I would probably forget it's in my pocket and sit on it! Good bye iPhone.

This is a concern even in the front pocket of your pants? Personally I don't really have anywhere else to put my phone. My wife probably won't let me wear a fanny pack.

putney1477

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm a girl, 5 feet tall and barely 100 lbs. I wish they made woman's pockets deeper LOL.

My 7+ sticks out of my front pocket AND the back pocket of just about every pair of pants I own.

I'm ok with it. I knew the 7+ was going to be huge :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR