Turned in my note 7 for a iPhone 7plus 256gb 😁 I have a few questions is there any app that allows you to be recording pause then resume recording from the paused location, also my iPhone doesn't have the new portrait mode idk why , And what are some must have iPhone apps games etc thanks in advance
    10-22-2016 06:02 PM
    Welcome to iMore!

VideoCam + app will do what you want in regards to the recording, pause and restart. Portrait mode is only available in the iOS 10.1 beta but will be introduced soon. The only must have app I will recommend is 1Password. It is a password manager app. The other thing I would say is to find a good camera app that will allow you more control of the camera. I use Camera+, ProCamera and Pro HDR X.

Hope this give you a start. Enjoy your new phone.
    Dukins likes this.
    10-22-2016 06:50 PM
    Thanks !!! I couldn't find a camera that still lets you use the optical zoom any suggestions
    10-22-2016 07:19 PM
    I love my 256GB silver iPhone 7 Plus. I love it more than the Note7 I owned beforehand!

I don't have any recommendations for you as I'm just getting used to iPhone, but I just wanted to welcome you here and that I hope you'll enjoy your new phone!
    Just_Me_D and felloffthetruck like this.
    10-22-2016 08:24 PM
    I to came from the Note 7 although I did not have it long enough to be a die hard fan. The phone was growing on me. I now have a silver 256GB 7+. I got it after I became a Pixel XL refugee. I just started going to every phone store and found this returned 7+ unused, the lady decided she wanted a blk phone.

It is an expensive switch with buying accessories and extra cables, new Apps but I intend to keep the phone for the long haul. Or at least till 256GB is full LOL. What sold me was the widget page in iOS 10, I am carefully searching for apps with widgets I want displayed.

There is a good youtube video "iOS 10 hidden features" that is helpful plus many others. iMessage has a ton of new features I am still trying to figure out and this video helps that.

My battery life has been great but as I load more apps it does use more battery I think.

Any other tips or tricks is appreciated!
    10-28-2016 07:31 AM
    As a long-time user of Android and a relatively new iOS user (got the 6s+ on launch day last year), I recommend downloading your most-used apps from Android and seeing if there's a widget for it on the widget screen . Looooove this feature!
    10-28-2016 09:49 AM