You're just trading one headache for another headache. I never understood why people "tweak" their phones to make it work. I've never had to "tweak" any phones I had in the past whether it was a android or iphone. It just "worked" out of the box.

You think iphone is so perfect watch this.

Oh my god. Can this guy be any more irritating. Besides telling me how wonderful he is, and what steak he likes, frame drop that's his major ***** point? If he cut out all the arm waving, head shaking, and redundant comments, this video could be done in five minutes instead of an hour. State the relevant points clearly, concisely, once then add a one minute editorial.
    11-27-2016 12:46 PM
    That's probably my biggest issue with the iPhone. However, it's not worth going back to Android over.
    Same here. Even though you can set the led on this to flash it only flashes once. No idea why they don't have a dedicated flash.
    11-27-2016 05:17 PM
    Hi

I am also a long time die hard Android user.

Thinking of switching to IPhone soon.

The only pain I see is how can I seamlessly transfer my pdf files which number in the 100's from my external memory card to the internal storage of an IPhone seamlessly without complications.

I also wish there were more toggles like turning data location power saving mode on/off like in my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.

The reason I am getting tired and frustrated from Android is the lack of updates or delay in updates and no consistency in battery life after a few months.

All help appreciated ☺

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    11-28-2016 01:56 AM
    I have an iOS and Android phone, that way when I get bored with one I just use the other. Best of both worlds.
    I'm with you as well. Nothing like having the best of both.
    KillerQ and mustang8918 like this.
    11-30-2016 10:50 AM
54 123