- iMore Newbie
- 39 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
New phone - some sort of glue around the screen?
I finally got my Matt Black iPhone. So I brought it home and check the phone before putting it into a case.
I noticed that there were some residue around the screen. Looks like dried glue between the screen the the phone housing.
It only come off when I used a tissue and rub it. I remembered watching a YouTube video about some sort of waterproofing between the screen and the phone.
Anyone had the same issue? Do you guys think it's something I should get it checked?? Or leave it since I managed to clean it off?
- 10-20-2016, 05:25 PM #2
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2016, 11:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2016, 03:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2016, 11:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2016, 09:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2016, 04:32 AM