I am used to bigger phones as I have used Notes for years. However, when I received my first iP7+ cases in the mail, they felt bigger to me in the hand than my current Note7. I was nervous so I ordered a Popsocket. I have read and heard that the Popsockets make one handed use so much easier among many other conveniences. I am looking forward to my iP7+ arriving later this week or early next week so I can try it out.
    11-01-2016 03:51 PM
    I cant wait for next year's plus model. Hopefully with the rumored redesign they will work on those bezels. No reason a 5.5" device should be so large compared to similar devices on android. Would love to go with the plus, but the width is really what kills it for me.
    11-01-2016 04:29 PM
    I am used to bigger phones as I have used Notes for years. However, when I received my first iP7+ cases in the mail, they felt bigger to me in the hand than my current Note7. I was nervous so I ordered a Popsocket. I have read and heard that the Popsockets make one handed use so much easier among many other conveniences. I am looking forward to my iP7+ arriving later this week or early next week so I can try it out.
    That is because it is larger than the note 7. Samsung did a great job with the curve of the sides to make it feel even better in hand.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    11-01-2016 04:29 PM
    I love the look of the plus iPhone, but I would rather have the regular size. It just feels better to me and I like to use my smartphone one handed. The regular size just feels too good to me. But I used to be all about oversized smartphones.
    11-01-2016 06:29 PM
    I'm currently using a Galaxy Note 5, but I have a Jet Black 7 Plus on order. The last phone I had before my current one is the iPhone 6.

I'm <i>kind of </i> regretting going Plus over the normal iPhone 7, as I'm kind of over the big screen, not in the same way the TC is. While the screen is great for videos and games, I'm starting to miss the ease of use of smaller, one-handed phones. That said, I already ordered the Plus, and I have no intention of switching up my order. The size might be a bit much, but I'll definitely appreciate the larger battery and second camera lens.
    11-01-2016 10:50 PM
    My cousin decided to upgrade to the iPhone 7+, so she'll give me her 6+. I'll test it out for a bit before finally getting a 7 or 7+ later this month or next. I'm loving the last week or so of using a 5.5" phone, so I'll probably go with the bigger handset.
    11-03-2016 04:57 PM
    I love the look of the plus iPhone, but I would rather have the regular size. It just feels better to me and I like to use my smartphone one handed. The regular size just feels too good to me. But I used to be all about oversized smartphones.
    Agree. Wish they would put all the same features in the smaller model minus screen size and battery like google is doing with the pixel.
    11-03-2016 09:15 PM
    I couldn't believe how fast I adjusted to the size. I came from a 5S to a 7+ so it was a huge leap. Now, I don't know how I ever lived on the 5S. I still use that one at the gym because its so small, but for everything else, I use the 7+. I have even found that I'm using my iPad less and less now.
    Breuklen likes this.
    11-04-2016 08:23 AM
    I got over it really quick as well. The 7+ is a great size.
    11-04-2016 08:26 AM
    I have wanted a large screen phone ever since I got my first smartphone in 2011 , so no regrets . I think 5.5 to 5.7 is the perfect size. I would have liked a smaller bezel similar to the note 5 but it isn't a deal breaker
    11-04-2016 10:13 AM
    My cousin decided to upgrade to the iPhone 7+, so she'll give me her 6+. I'll test it out for a bit before finally getting a 7 or 7+ later this month or next. I'm loving the last week or so of using a 5.5" phone, so I'll probably go with the bigger handset.
    My cuz just found out that she can get $$ for a trade-in, so there goes my free 6+. And now it looks like I'll have to wait tlll December or early 2017 to get hands on a 7+
    11-04-2016 11:49 PM
    I started out with a LG G3 for my first 5.5" phone. Then Nexus 6P and now the 7+. It's hard to go back to a small screen even though I have a iPhone 7 from work. I think that screen is too small for me. I can type way better on my 7+ then my normal 7.
    11-05-2016 02:11 AM
    Thought I'd drop in. After a few weeks now with my Plus, I'm echoing what I've heard others say when they got the 6-Plus and were initially intimidated by the size..."I could never go back to a smaller phone".

Seriously.
    11-05-2016 06:49 AM
    Thought I'd drop in. After a few weeks now with my Plus, I'm echoing what I've heard others say when they got the 6-Plus and were initially intimidated by the size..."I could never go back to a smaller phone".

Seriously.
    Just used my Nexus to get some info on apps that I still don't have on the new phone. It feels so small at 5". I really can't see myself going back to anything smaller than 5.5". Especially with my worsening eyesight.
    Premium1 likes this.
    11-05-2016 07:14 PM
39 12