Cleaning the 7 Plus

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok I'm gonna start with saying I'm a weee bit OCD about the cleanliness of my iPhone :p.
I can stand when theres dust and dirt build up inside the bottom speaker holes and on the earpiece. So I found a really easy way to clean them. Blu Tack. Yup take a small amount and press it against the holes or the earpiece and it sucks all the dirt and dust and dirt and doesn't leave any residue. Try it for your self :) Thank me later

nikkimd11

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Ok I'm gonna start with saying I'm a weee bit OCD about the cleanliness of my iPhone :p.
I can stand when theres dust and dirt build up inside the bottom speaker holes and on the earpiece. So I found a really easy way to clean them. Blu Tack. Yup take a small amount and press it against the holes or the earpiece and it sucks all the dirt and dust and dirt and doesn't leave any residue. Try it for your self :) Thank me later

Good suggestion. This can also be used to clean your EarPods as well.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I use to just take a wash cloth that is slightly wet with some soap and wipe my phone and case off. Now that the 7 is now water resistant, I am think I will continue that thread but this time I don't have to worry about the water messing up anything ha.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I rather like Whoosh! to clean my phones. I like that it is non-Toxic (no ammonia or similar harsh chemicals) but still manages to clean the phone well.

PlainEnvelopes

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I use compressed air also then I also use screen safe wipes to clean the phone. It does a good job and removing grease and marks on the screen

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73