I did notice when I placed my order online that there was no shipping by date. I think the Matte 256 and the Rose Gold 256 were the only ones that didn't have a ship by date. The rest of the phones were pushed out weeks or months depending on color and size.

So when I ordered I was shocked to see they immediately charged my card and the phone was shipped that afternoon. Just something to keep an eye on when ordering I guess... With no ship by date I am guessing they are saying they have them on hand and are ready to ship. Not sure though why they would do that when there are obviously other people still waiting to get theirs and I would think they would have first dibs on any new stock coming in. But oh well I guess, there has to be some method to their madness. If there is I sure the hell can't figure it out, lol.
    10-20-2016 07:07 AM
    I did notice when I placed my order online that there was no shipping by date. I think the Matte 256 and the Rose Gold 256 were the only ones that didn't have a ship by date. The rest of the phones were pushed out weeks or months depending on color and size.

So when I ordered I was shocked to see they immediately charged my card and the phone was shipped that afternoon. Just something to keep an eye on when ordering I guess... With no ship by date I am guessing they are saying they have them on hand and are ready to ship. Not sure though why they would do that when there are obviously other people still waiting to get theirs and I would think they would have first dibs on any new stock coming in. But oh well I guess, there has to be some method to their madness. If there is I sure the hell can't figure it out, lol.
    Yes I noticed the same thing ur speaking about. So did you receive your phone right away?
    10-20-2016 11:19 AM
    Yes I noticed the same thing ur speaking about. So did you receive your phone right away?
    Ordered it on a Friday Morning and it arrived on Monday.
    10-20-2016 11:30 AM
    Ordered 7p matte black, 128GB 10/15 through AT&T with an expected ship date between 11/28 & 12/5.
    10-20-2016 01:22 PM
    Apple stores are starting receive phones now. Keep searching the apple stores websites you might find one. I ordered the same iPhone as you with a 4-5 week wait. I found a MB iphone 7 plus 256gb online at an Apple Store. Reserved and picked it up. Got the phone 9 days after I ordered from ATT. It is a little too much space but I'm glad I have a phone now. Paying about $10 more on ATT next.
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
    10-20-2016 04:54 PM
    Ordered 10/13 for a 256matte black att with a 11/10 ship date. Saw a jet black 256 in my area and bought that instead.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-20-2016 08:05 PM
    Apple stores are starting receive phones now. Keep searching the apple stores websites you might find one. I ordered the same iPhone as you with a 4-5 week wait. I found a MB iphone 7 plus 256gb online at an Apple Store. Reserved and picked it up. Got the phone 9 days after I ordered from ATT. It is a little too much space but I'm glad I have a phone now. Paying about $10 more on ATT next.
    Starting? They have been getting phones daily since release.
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
    10-20-2016 08:32 PM
    I have had many chances to cancel my order and pick up the phone at the store. But I will then lose the promotion Verizon had when I ordered. The promotion was if I traded in my 6s I get the 7+ for free. So I don't want to lose that promotion. Hoping it arrives soon. can't wait. But I can wait if it means it will save me 41 dollars a month for 2 years lol.
    10-20-2016 09:43 PM
    I ordered from Sprint on 9/22. It's being delivered today.
    10-21-2016 07:29 AM
    Nvm Thought this was a different thread.
    10-21-2016 07:49 AM
    Pre ordered on 9-9 2:10am Jet Black Plus 128 gb on apple website still not delievered not until Nov 11th. Today I was on apple website and playing around noticed that the Jet Black 7 plus 256GB was available for pickup at a store about 5 miles from me. Guess what purcahsed online just got email that it is ready for pick up, I canceled the pre order that was due for delivery by Nov 11th. Good luck I guess but getting my crap as soon as I get off of work. ** I purchased the sim free unlocked version and cxl the att ordered one. ***
    10-21-2016 02:25 PM
    Starting? They have been getting phones daily since release.
    Maybe in your area but not everywhere. Even now my nearest stores are still showing "currently unavailable".
    10-21-2016 03:35 PM
    Well I was able to walk into an apple store last night and there it was waiting 7 plus jet black 256GB purchase it unclocked got a case and let them put on the screen protector and walked out. I must say glad I was online seeing what stores had my original pre order is now cancelled no longer waiting until Nov 11th after pre ordering on 9-9 2:10 am here is to hoping that apple does not have this same issue come next year with the bigger update and redesign expected for the iphone they need to make sure they have lots on hand so that us folks that stayed up all night don't get the shaft and have to wait 3 months later to get a phone we stayed up to pre order just because of a color option we choose.
    10-22-2016 10:17 AM
    Oct 20th, I looked on the apple website to see if bay local stores had the VZW iPhone 7 plus 256GB jet black and they had it. Ordered it and picked it up two hours later.
    10-22-2016 10:19 AM
    Ordered 128GB Black Matte 7 Plus Verizon 10/22 they saying a ship by date of 12/7 I'll update when I get confirmation it ships

Update:
    I got an email that it had shipped today on 10/24
    Last edited by neur0tk; 10-24-2016 at 10:24 AM.
    10-23-2016 07:51 AM
    Ordered 128GB Black Matte 7 Plus Verizon 10/22 they saying a ship by date of 12/7 I'll update when I get confirmation it ships

Update:
    Congrats to you. I just don't get it. I ordered the same exact phone almost a month before you did. Still here waiting. Hasn't shipped hasn't charged my card yet. I ordered with Verizon as well. And my expected ship date is 11/30 I ordered on 9/30.
    10-24-2016 08:35 PM

Update:
    I guess the only difference I could ask is. Did u order online or in store? I ordered It in store.
    10-24-2016 08:37 PM
    I guess the only difference I could ask is. Did u order online or in store? I ordered It in store.
    I ordered mine in a store
    10-25-2016 03:58 AM
    That is kinda of crazy that you almost ordered yours a month before me and waiting for any movement still. I honestly thought I would be waiting like 3-4 weeks seems like it's still in very high demand
    10-25-2016 08:10 AM
    Ordered on 9/19 and received it the last week in September. My original delivery date was 10/07.
    neur0tk likes this.
    10-25-2016 08:15 AM
    That is kinda of crazy that you almost ordered yours a month before me and waiting for any movement still. I honestly thought I would be waiting like 3-4 weeks seems like it's still in very high demand
    When I ordered in the store the guy said most likely it will only be a couple weeks. But now it seems like it's gonna be possibly the full amount of time. I've had several opportunities to cancel the order and get one in store but didn't wanna lose the promotion I got when I ordered it. When I ordered the promotion was u get the phone for free if you trade in your old 6 or 6s. So my 7+ will be free. Where if I cancel the order and go get the phone then it will be 41 dollars a month extra on my bill for 2 years. So I'll just wait it out. Cuz my 6s is working just fine. Ha
    neur0tk likes this.
    10-25-2016 08:56 AM
    When I ordered in the store the guy said most likely it will only be a couple weeks. But now it seems like it's gonna be possibly the full amount of time. I've had several opportunities to cancel the order and get one in store but didn't wanna lose the promotion I got when I ordered it. When I ordered the promotion was u get the phone for free if you trade in your old 6 or 6s. So my 7+ will be free. Where if I cancel the order and go get the phone then it will be 41 dollars a month extra on my bill for 2 years. So I'll just wait it out. Cuz my 6s is working just fine. Ha
    What's the status say? Still working on your order? Yeah definitely wouldn't want to lose that promotion
    10-25-2016 08:57 AM
    What's the status say? Still working on your order? Yeah definitely wouldn't want to lose that promotion
    When did you order your iPhone 7, and when did you receive it?-imoreappimg_20161025_090147.jpg
    10-25-2016 09:01 AM
    Ordered a black, 128g 7 Plus from Verizon on 10/17. Shipping date was first week of December. Received an email last Thursday saying had shipped and it arrived yesterday!
    10-25-2016 10:58 AM
    I would imagine it will prolly ship within the next week or two at the very latest which is still crazy seeing as how so many people ordered way after me and have gotten them. Its even more crazy to me that three local Verizon stores around me have them at the store even. But they won't let me just pick one up and still give me that promotion. They say the promotion is locked in with the order. If it's cancelled and I pick up in store then they have to give me the current promotion which is only 300 dollar trade in value of ur current device.
    10-25-2016 11:32 AM
78 1234