Hey guys, sorry for another thread. But i have a question regarding some notifications on IOS. It seems like some notifications from apps are not clickable?
I uploaded a video so you can se what I mean.
- 10-16-2016, 11:39 AM #2
- 10-16-2016, 11:40 AM #3
Maybe a reboot will fix the problem. I do not use the Yahoo Mail app, but the notifications I had waiting when I read your post were all selectable and indeed opened upon selecting them.
- 10-16-2016, 12:15 PM #5
- 10-16-2016, 12:16 PM #6iMore Beginner
- 78 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I guess my suggestion would be to try the hard reboot first to see if this fixes the problem, although it may vary likely recur. If it keeps happening I's suggest a restore. I was having some issues with notifications, freezing apps, etc after upgrading to iOS 10. Ended up backing up my device and doing a clean install 2 days ago. Haven't experienced any of the issues I was having again.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2016, 12:12 PM
- By xMatter in forum iOS 10Replies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2016, 11:40 AM
- By jianrong in forum iOS 10Replies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2016, 08:53 AM
- By MikeElmendorf in forum macOS SierraReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2016, 07:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2016, 06:59 PM