Cursor Track pad mode on 7 plus - this alone will get me to switch to ios...

KillerQ

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
Hey all,

To make a long story short, I'm been with Android since it's inception. I've also used my fair share of BB and Windows phones on the side.... (I have always also had the newest generation of iPhone on my hip for a work phone... Currently at the iPhone 6 still).

Through all these years, I always told myself that I would sell my soul to and switch to the OS/phone that PROPERLY implemented 360 degree cursor movement within sentences and paragraphs while typing...

Not keeping up with the latest Apple ios features, I'm just now realizing that the 3d touch on the 7 plus (and 6s line as well) will allow those free cursor movement....

How does this work in practice? Fluid? Second nature? I always hate long pressing my giant finger in the center of a word to try and place the cursor right where I need it...

Hmmmm

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
It works in most applications. I found ine or rwo that it does not work in. It takes a Force Touch to activate, then you can lighten the pressure to normal while using.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I love the cursor mode on the stock keyboard. Once I started to use this feature on my iPad Pro I had a hard time not having it on my iPhone 6. I ❤️ that I finally can use this on my iPhone 7 plus.