Apple Leather Case, Which color looks best with the matte black iPhone 7 Plus?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Love the saddle brown but think the black might look better with the matte black iPhone 7 plus.

Which color Apple leather case do you think would look best on this color iPhone?

AndrewMelder

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I've had both the Black and Storm Grey cases. I recently switched to Grey but the Black-on-black look is hard to pass up.

395e3c55f8254a35978744dba08ad55b.jpg
733fa0e474118b7db07563c411a46c19.jpg

Unfortunately I failed to get any pictures of the Black case when I had it.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I went with the black on matte black. However the Saddle Brown on Matte Black looks good too.

I went with the Saddle Brown on my silver 6S and I loved it. I'm trying to resist the urge to purchase it for my Matte Black to alternate with my Grey. Anyone got any pics with the Matte Black and the Saddle Brown?

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I went with the Saddle Brown on my silver 6S and I loved it. I'm trying to resist the urge to purchase it for my Matte Black to alternate with my Grey. Anyone got any pics with the Matte Black and the Saddle Brown?

Had saddle brown on matte black - loved the look, but it picked up lint around the edge of the case on front of the phone. I don't pocket the phone - i carry in zipped pocket in handbag - not a linty environment. Sadly, returned it.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Big fan of sea blue and storm grey. I might be biased though, I love blue...except coral blue

I'm really curious how the Ocean Blue Leather case will look as it ages. Does it start to look dirty, as some of the other light cases do, or is it dark enough it will age more like the Saddle Brown?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

I found this on Google

brown-black2.jpg

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Stick with the darker colors (brown, grey, black, etc.). They'll wear better over time.

Don't rule out a silicone case -- the colors are vibrant and will last indefinitely. White will look good on the black, but I wouldn't get the light color in leather.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I have the cocoa silicone case on my jet black and it looks decent. I have to agree with other posters in that the darker colour cases look better with the black.