Hey guys, i am switching over from a note 7. Just got my Iphone 7 plus today and am loving it.
My question is about the keyboard sounds. I haven't used an Iphone since the 4s and I remember the keyboard sounds being really loud. With this phone the keyboard sound is definitely not as loud as I remember. Is this an IOS10 thing with the new sounds?
- 10-13-2016, 06:51 AM #2
- 10-13-2016, 08:00 AM #3
- 10-13-2016, 01:12 PM #4
- 10-13-2016, 07:26 PM #5
- 10-14-2016, 01:55 AM #6
- 10-14-2016, 09:44 AM #7
- 10-14-2016, 11:31 AM #8
- 10-14-2016, 11:53 AM #9
- 10-14-2016, 12:53 PM #10iMore Pro
- 676 Posts
Re: Keyboard sound?
I like the newer sounds because it's not as loud. However, I think it would be great if the volume for the sounds could be adjusted. There are times when I would want it muted, and other times, when I'm watching tv for example, when a louder volume would be convenient!
- 10-14-2016, 01:00 PM #11
- 10-14-2016, 01:02 PM #12
- 10-15-2016, 01:03 PM #14
- By When Man in forum iPhone 7Replies: 36Last Post: 10-17-2016, 03:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2016, 06:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2016, 06:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2016, 03:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2016, 02:44 PM