What storage size is recommended for Iphone 7 plus?

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I had a 128GB model, but I traded it in on Friday for a 256GB model. I plan on keeping this phone for a year and I don't want to run out of storage. I watch a lot of videos and record a lot of video.

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I had a 128GB model, but I traded it in on Friday for a 256GB model. I plan on keeping this phone for a year and I don't want to run out of storage. I watch a lot of videos and record a lot of video.

Most likely will do the same thing. I actually had a 256gb version first, but couldn't make up my mind in Note 7 debacle and returned it. So I settled for 128gb. I still have 50gb left, but I think ill need more. So soon as one is available, I will be exchanging for it.

graham2024

May 1, 2012
Visit site
My 32gb Matte Black is finally arriving today. Ordered from T-Mobile at the end of September. I wanna tear it open right away but am having second thoughts about 32gb. I haven't even used up 32gb on my 64gb 6S. If a 128gb were available today, I'd get it. Tired of waiting tho. First world problem. Please just decide for me.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
My 32gb Matte Black is finally arriving today. Ordered from T-Mobile at the end of September. I wanna tear it open right away but am having second thoughts about 32gb. I haven't even used up 32gb on my 64gb 6S. If a 128gb were available today, I'd get it. Tired of waiting tho. First world problem. Please just decide for me.

I originally got the 32 GB 7 Plus and ultimately exchanged it in for a 128 GB like a week or so after. Like folks here have said the 32 GB works for a lot of people (just not for the majority of folks that post on imore ha). It really comes down how you use your phone. If you don't take that many photos or videos and don't play a lot of music or have a lot of apps and games the 32 GB will be fine. In fact, I had most of my apps, games, and music the 32 GB and still had like 20 GB of space. But if you plan to shoot in 4K, take tons of pictures, play lots of games, or you just plan to keep the phone longer than a year, I would say make the jump to the 128 GB. I got the 128 GB because I sometimes shoot video on my phone and I am keeping my phone for at least two years before I jump on the next newest iphone. So it's nice to have the extra space for apps, games, music, photos, and videos. So it just comes down to how you use your phone really

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77