- 10-14-2016, 02:54 PM #26
- 10-14-2016, 03:03 PM #27
- 10-14-2016, 03:10 PM #28
- 10-14-2016, 03:14 PM #29
- 10-14-2016, 03:52 PM #30iMore Intermediate
- 203 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Odd question but...
from their site "PopSockets adhere to most phones, tablets, and cases. They sometimes have trouble sticking to silicone, leather, and waterproof materials, as well as some highly textured tablets, cases, and phones" So probably wouldn't very well. If it did I would be to worried that it would loose its hold.
- By Hughey79 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 10-02-2016, 01:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2016, 05:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2016, 05:12 PM
- By donawalt in forum iOS 10Replies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2016, 08:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2016, 12:44 AM