- 10-02-2016, 05:49 PM #2
- 10-02-2016, 05:56 PM #3
7+ Battery Size
iOS has always been good at power management. Android has gotten better though. Especially devices that don't go overboard with OEM and carrier bloat. And that's significant here because it's none of that on the iPhone. But in general iPhone battery life has been good when in comparison to devices with the same size.
- 10-02-2016, 07:27 PM #4
- 10-12-2016, 03:11 PM #6
Re: 7+ Battery Size
I am coming from a Blackberry Z30 with a 2880mah battery and it no longer lasts the day for me.
I sure hope I don't have battery issues with the iPhone 7 plus I just ordered given that it appears the batteries are very close in size...
- 10-13-2016, 07:23 PM #8
- 10-13-2016, 09:05 PM #9
- 10-13-2016, 09:21 PM #10
- 10-13-2016, 09:34 PM #11
- By arc3484 in forum iPhone SEReplies: 10Last Post: 10-10-2016, 10:27 PM
- By Keldog in forum iOS 10Replies: 6Last Post: 10-04-2016, 08:11 AM
- By TwitchyPuppy in forum iPad mini 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2016, 10:32 AM
- By roystreet in forum App StoreReplies: 5Last Post: 10-01-2016, 12:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2016, 12:42 PM