Respectively, I just don't agree. I think the main reason this rubs me the wrong way is the OP's attitude about it. Had the OP said they wanted a larger capacity phone but they had somehow nicked the their current one and was asking if Verizon is going to notice, then I would have no issue with it at all. Bragging about finding a way to exchange the phone because of a superficial nick just seems "scammy" to me. To each their own I suppose.
    Not sure why you are getting worked up over something that's not your problem. If Verizon is willing to accept the phone back and let them swap for a different storage, then so be it. Take a chill pill.
    mach1man likes this.
    10-05-2016 03:16 PM
    Not sure why you are getting worked up over something that's not your problem. If Verizon is willing to accept the phone back and let them swap for a different storage, then so be it. Take a chill pill.
    Not worked up at all. Just as you and a few others have, I am entitled to share my opinion on the subject. Moving on...
    mach1man and zog1977 like this.
    10-05-2016 08:03 PM
    Way to scam the system.......
    Agreed. A nick? That's you're fault.
    zog1977 likes this.
    10-06-2016 11:08 AM
    Oh god give me a break. Verizon rips people off every day with their outrageous pricing plans (as well as the other carriers). They nickel and dime people every day. OP I'd try to return it and if they accept it it's their fault for not inspecting it close enough.
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    10-06-2016 07:51 PM
    Oh god give me a break. Verizon rips people off every day with their outrageous pricing plans (as well as the other carriers). They nickel and dime people every day. OP I'd try to return it and if they accept it it's their fault for not inspecting it close enough.
    I never understood the "They do bad things, so I can do bad things" theory. A constant battle of people trying to "screw" each other over more and more. Sad.
    zog1977 likes this.
    10-07-2016 03:09 AM
    I never understood the "They do bad things, so I can do bad things" theory. A constant battle of people trying to "screw" each other over more and more. Sad.
    I get what you are saying, I just disagree with your opinion here. Verizon won't lose money on this so they aren't being screwed over.
    10-07-2016 03:23 AM
    I get what you are saying, I just disagree with your opinion here. Verizon won't lose money on this so they aren't being screwed over.
    Exactly. If it's in acceptable condition for an exchange, then so be it. It's up to Verizon to say yes or no. Vzn doesn't lose anything and also they collect the restocking fee.
    10-07-2016 10:48 AM
    Exactly. If it's in acceptable condition for an exchange, then so be it. It's up to Verizon to say yes or no. Vzn doesn't lose anything and also they collect the restocking fee.
    Acceptable condition is fine, however @donnation said clearly that he feels Verizon and the other carriers are screwing people over, so it's fine to screw them over. One thing for them to accept it back if they see the condition. Another is to go at it with the "they deserve it" mentality. Again, just me... Karma and such.
    10-07-2016 11:35 AM
    Acceptable condition is fine, however @donnation said clearly that he feels Verizon and the other carriers are screwing people over, so it's fine to screw them over. One thing for them to accept it back if they see the condition. Another is to go at it with the "they deserve it" mentality. Again, just me... Karma and such.
    And most times a nick is going to be acceptable condition if that's what it is. I doubt Verizon would turn it away on an exchange. A dent? Different story.
    10-07-2016 11:39 AM
    Lol yeah that's what I said.
    10-07-2016 11:39 AM
35 12