For those with the 32 GB iphone 7/ 7 Plus (storage info)

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey y'all!!!

So I just got a 32 GB Gold plus model from the apple store on Thursday. Now I was going for the 128 GB but after some thought and thinking about how I used my past iphone's I felt like 32 GB would be enough for me. Anyway, I just wanted to let anyone who has a 32 GB iphone 7 by choice or as a gift to know that there are external storage devices available for iphone's (which work with the 7) that I didn't find out about until last night when I was at the mall talking a friend. While you can't install apps on the drives, you can store photos, videos, movies, and music. You can also watch movies and stuff from the drives on your phone; Most of them are small and can easily fit in your pocket which come in varies storage sizes 16-128 GB like the San Disk iExpand one my friend has. You have to download an app and it might bother some the content isn't directly stored on the phone, but it's a cheap reliable solution. So if for some reason you do have a 32 GB and want more space but for one reason or another can't upgrade to a large capacity phone or don't like online storage, you aren't screwed like you were a few years ago with the 16 GB's. Sorry if this have been discussed or talked about else where on these forums. But I just wanted share the info with any current or future buyers!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip, and hopefully, some of our members will take advantage of those external storage solutions. Take care...:)

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I got the 32gb option as I have all my usual apps and songs installed on my phone and I still have to 19gb of space left. I use google photos and have honestly only put a movie or two on my phone a couple of times. I usually get the highest available model but this time I choose to save money on storages I never use. However, I will give the iexpand a look if I ever need to carry some movies with me and I don't want to download them on my phone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2