Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By RobertP1
  • 1 Post By firstborn80
  • 1 Post By firstborn80
  • 1 Post By eyecrispy
  • 1 Post By Garz
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    331 Global Posts

Default Apple Store had 7+ in stock

I just walked into my local Apple Store and they had 7+ in multiple sizes, Multiple Colors, Multiple Carriers... I walked in and asked for a 128gb in Gold and 2 256GB in Rose Gold and walked out with them. He said they they just keep rolling in everyday in all different sizes and colors.

Maybe these shortages are coming to an end?

Jet Black is a different story. They are not getting then until mid November
    libra89 likes this.

Default Re: Apple Store had 7+ in stcok

I've noticed the same thing at the two Apple Stores in my area.
    iMore Intermediate

Yea I have noticed that iphone 7 and 7 plus models have been very available at most stores in my area on a daily/weekly basis since launch. I been telling friends to just to to the apple store or Best Buy, Target and see if you can find a phone instead of waiting 3-4 weeks for it to be shipped to your home. I heard the phone really hasn't sold that well or as much as apple would have hoped since they haven't released launch weekend sales numbers yet.
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by eyecrispy View Post
    I've noticed the same thing at the two Apple Stores in my area.
    By your avi I think we're located in the same area. If so, noticed this when I was at the Galleria store on Thursday. A guy came in looking for one and the associate named off quite a few sizes, capacities, and colors.
    eyecrispy likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer8 View Post
    Yea I have noticed that iphone 7 and 7 plus models have been very available at most stores in my area on a daily/weekly basis since launch. I been telling friends to just to to the apple store or Best Buy, Target and see if you can find a phone instead of waiting 3-4 weeks for it to be shipped to your home. I heard the phone really hasn't sold that well or as much as apple would have hoped since they haven't released launch weekend sales numbers yet.
    It was stated during launch week that Apple would not release launch sales numbers this year. With T-Mobile and Sprint saying they sold nearly 400% more iPhones than last year, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the phone is selling just fine.
    Annie_i6s likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by firstborn80 View Post
    By your avi I think we're located in the same area. If so, noticed this when I was at the Galleria store on Thursday. A guy came in looking for one and the associate named off quite a few sizes, capacities, and colors.
    Yep! There are quite a few people from the Lou in these forums.
    firstborn80 likes this.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    14,631 Global Posts

I picked up 3 plus in store just a few days after launch. They have been getting them daily. Just not all colors and sizes though daily.
    iMore Intermediate

Unfortunately, not in my area. I've looked on Apple's site daily and it always says "unavailable for pickup" at my Apple store. It's about an hour's drive from me so I'm not going anywhere else. Also, I checked Verizon's site and it says the expected ship date for a Rose Gold 7 plus 128gb is 11/23/16. I'm still on the fence about upgrading from my 6s plus, so it's not a big deal right now. By the time I make up my mind, there probably won't be a wait at all...LOL
    iMore Newbie

Haven't found any in northern VA area.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts

My local Apple Store has all sizes and colours (including Jet Black) in the iPhone 7. The plus is a different story. It seems to be limited to only gold and rose gold.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    14,631 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chrisforpm View Post
    My local Apple Store has all sizes and colours (including Jet Black) in the iPhone 7. The plus is a different story. It seems to be limited to only gold and rose gold.

Yup jet black here too
    eyecrispy likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,278 Global Posts

Default Re: Apple Store had 7+ in stock

iPhone 7 and 7+ are widely available where I live. Prices are ridiculous though - EUR 769 for the most basic model - so I guess it's not surprising that they're not selling very quickly.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

Apple stores always had it just sells out so quickly. But the carrier stores we still don't have it. They haven't ship it to us yet
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    204 Global Posts

I check a few times a day trying to find a matte black 7+ (128 or 256) for my wife and I've only seen one phone show up out of four stores in the Dallas - Fort Worth area over the last two weeks. The rose gold, gold and silver pop up quite often.