Apple Store had 7+ in stock

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I just walked into my local Apple Store and they had 7+ in multiple sizes, Multiple Colors, Multiple Carriers... I walked in and asked for a 128gb in Gold and 2 256GB in Rose Gold and walked out with them. He said they they just keep rolling in everyday in all different sizes and colors.

Maybe these shortages are coming to an end?

Jet Black is a different story. They are not getting then until mid November

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apple Store had 7+ in stcok

I've noticed the same thing at the two Apple Stores in my area.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site

Yea I have noticed that iphone 7 and 7 plus models have been very available at most stores in my area on a daily/weekly basis since launch. I been telling friends to just to to the apple store or Best Buy, Target and see if you can find a phone instead of waiting 3-4 weeks for it to be shipped to your home. I heard the phone really hasn't sold that well or as much as apple would have hoped since they haven't released launch weekend sales numbers yet.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site

I've noticed the same thing at the two Apple Stores in my area.

By your avi I think we're located in the same area. If so, noticed this when I was at the Galleria store on Thursday. A guy came in looking for one and the associate named off quite a few sizes, capacities, and colors.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site

Yea I have noticed that iphone 7 and 7 plus models have been very available at most stores in my area on a daily/weekly basis since launch. I been telling friends to just to to the apple store or Best Buy, Target and see if you can find a phone instead of waiting 3-4 weeks for it to be shipped to your home. I heard the phone really hasn't sold that well or as much as apple would have hoped since they haven't released launch weekend sales numbers yet.

It was stated during launch week that Apple would not release launch sales numbers this year. With T-Mobile and Sprint saying they sold nearly 400% more iPhones than last year, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the phone is selling just fine.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

By your avi I think we're located in the same area. If so, noticed this when I was at the Galleria store on Thursday. A guy came in looking for one and the associate named off quite a few sizes, capacities, and colors.

Yep! There are quite a few people from the Lou in these forums.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

I picked up 3 plus in store just a few days after launch. They have been getting them daily. Just not all colors and sizes though daily.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site

Unfortunately, not in my area. I've looked on Apple's site daily and it always says "unavailable for pickup" at my Apple store. It's about an hour's drive from me so I'm not going anywhere else. Also, I checked Verizon's site and it says the expected ship date for a Rose Gold 7 plus 128gb is 11/23/16. I'm still on the fence about upgrading from my 6s plus, so it's not a big deal right now. By the time I make up my mind, there probably won't be a wait at all...LOL

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

My local Apple Store has all sizes and colours (including Jet Black) in the iPhone 7. The plus is a different story. It seems to be limited to only gold and rose gold.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

My local Apple Store has all sizes and colours (including Jet Black) in the iPhone 7. The plus is a different story. It seems to be limited to only gold and rose gold.

e1047f42112d94cbaed0710ce2ea065d.png

Yup jet black here too

anony_mouse

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
iPhone 7 and 7+ are widely available where I live. Prices are ridiculous though - EUR 769 for the most basic model - so I guess it's not surprising that they're not selling very quickly.

iamdld

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
I check a few times a day trying to find a matte black 7+ (128 or 256) for my wife and I've only seen one phone show up out of four stores in the Dallas - Fort Worth area over the last two weeks. The rose gold, gold and silver pop up quite often.